PDA

View Full Version : Make T-hunt (even) more fun!

dannes
02-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Hi there!

Let me start with saying that R6: Siege is a brilliant game. The MP part is near perfect and the operators are extremely well balanced for MP (don't change much about mp please).

However, Terrorist hunt is too much focused on and based on the MP part. It's a different ballgame though. I think in T-hunt we should be allowed to have more freedom, more customisation, more FUN. Just give us more stuff to buy with renown. Skins are okay, but we won't keep on buying skins.... Give us more stuff to personalise our characters. And bring in more fun with fun weapons. Sticky bombs, incendiary grenades, flamethrowers, crossbows, etc.

A lot of people feel T-hunt is an afterthought. And that's a shame, because the foundation is incredible.

Please, look at T-hunt as a seperate game all together and give it the attention it deserves.
Because i'm beginning to notice people getting a bit bored allready.

Another thing that is a MUST is host migration.
And let us customise games as much as we want.

Please. This side of the game has sooo much potential.

Kharn121
02-07-2016, 07:44 PM
**** making it more fun, right now I'd like Ubi to just get it working. Every patch has made Thunt worse and worse. Terrorist accuracy is off the charts now through "solid" walls, spawning outside, C4 making no noise what so ever, bombers making no noise until they're right on top of you, weakened operator weapons while terrorist weapons have been buffed. This game is a joke and I've played every rainbow game.

dannes
02-17-2016, 04:05 PM
**** making it more fun, right now I'd like Ubi to just get it working. Every patch has made Thunt worse and worse. Terrorist accuracy is off the charts now through "solid" walls, spawning outside, C4 making no noise what so ever, bombers making no noise until they're right on top of you, weakened operator weapons while terrorist weapons have been buffed. This game is a joke and I've played every rainbow game.

What a silly reply... Make a topic about performance if you want to complain about that.
This is a serious request to the devs to giving a part of the game longer legs and more options. I think people are allready slipping to other games.

Kharn121
02-22-2016, 02:36 AM
How is it silly? Why do we want Ubi to devote resources to adding new content when the content they have STILL doesn't work. And the last patch has once again broken what they "fixed" in previous patches.

Pekmez-Pita
02-23-2016, 06:32 PM
They can make it more fun by making it more stable, i.e., give me either dedicated server support or host migration.

If it were "too much focused on and based on the MP part", those basic functions would already be implemented in this game and wouldn't be having this discussion.

So far, they've done nothing but neglect the co-op aspect of the game and its playerbase.

TheReal PNSM
04-11-2016, 04:16 PM
We don't need fancy crap for our characters, no flamethrowers, no crossbows are you kidding me? I agree with the host migration but the fancy garbage is not needed. Games like COD allow you to customize your character to the point where your character looks like a clown and not a soldier. It's too kiddish when you allow colorful uniforms, silly masks, silly gloves, silly end game taunts.

Ever heard of KISS? Keep It Simple Stupid

CrazyPepe
05-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Hi there!
A lot of people feel T-hunt is an afterthought. And that's a shame, because the foundation is incredible.

Please, look at T-hunt as a seperate game all together and give it the attention it deserves.
Because i'm beginning to notice people getting a bit bored allready.

Another thing that is a MUST is host migration.
And let us customise games as much as we want.

I don't care too much about new skins/masks/etc but a few new gadgets would be nice (What I wouldn't do for some claymore when playing with a small team) but I do 100% agree that Terrorist Hunt seems like an afterthought. I have about 200+ hours played on Siege and 95% of that is in Lone Wolf with friends. Not sure if there's just not enough peoples like me that stay away from playing with randos to make it worthwhile for them to devote developer time but I don't feel it would take much.

- Fix spawning issues/stuck enemies. For example Kanal has terorists spawning outside in the corner as soon as everyone is facing the building
- Make it so we can unlock operators/change loadouts/ change map selection without having to quit and re-invite everyone
- Get rid of the timer and make it a "ready up" system for lone wolf.
- Allow defenders/Attackers for all game modes. Especially disarm the bomb should allow defenders. As it is, given how much more difficult this mode than the others, we have it always off.

Anyway, mostly it boils down to seeing some patches/tweeks for this game mode.

Pekmez-Pita
05-16-2016, 12:57 AM
Still no host migration after all these patches.

Talk about ****ing pathetic.

Nonnarb Snillum
05-16-2016, 11:40 PM
I wish you had the Ability to Toggle the Timer off or on in "Terrorist Hunt Classic" on Hard and Realistic Difficulties. I mean ya, it makes it more difficult, but I like taking my time and completing the mission in a tactical manner instead running in like a lunatic and shooting like mad due to time constraints.

I could understand the timer if they had a hostage at gun point and was going to kill in a certain amount of time, but this is hunting down terrorists for crying out loud.

I do understand the timer in some situations, just not this one.

Hell, I'll take less tags for turning the timer off. I just love having long missions with my Brothers/Friends and enjoying being Tactical without being made to hurry up.

Hope someone agrees with me because it's just my opinion.

Much Love for the Rainbow 6 Siege Homies and Ladies out there! :cool: