PDA

View Full Version : Requesting update on content and issues (Dreadful crimes for PC/Xbox)

RVSage
02-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Requesting an update on availability of this timed exclusives on Xbox One and PC. There has been no update on Last Maharaja DLC or the carraige riding issues on consoles as well. Quite a few outstanding issues across platforms,

An update would be really appreciated @Mods and @devs.

ERICATHERINE
02-05-2016, 04:05 PM
I want news about the last maharaja too. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Its odd the last maharaja still has no news.:confused:

I have a feeling the dreadful crimes were made an exclusive for a while longer yet, but it doesn't stop them saying a release date.

ERICATHERINE
02-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Its odd the last maharaja still has no news.:confused:

Well, we know it will be in London for at least a couple of missions. We also know we will control Evie AND Jacob. I think I readed rencently that it will have 10 missions in it. Finnaly, ubisoft tell us it will be supposed to be playable in early 2016, but I don't know more about it. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Well, we know it will be in London for at least a couple of missions. We also know we will control Evie AND Jacob. I think I readed rencently that it will have 10 missions in it. Finnaly, ubisoft tell us it will be supposed to be playable in early 2016, but I don't know more about it. ^-^

I assumed it was more similar to the Darwin and D missions than the Jack the ripper DLC, so I thought they would be missions dotted around the map.

10 Missons sounds good, even Darwin and D didn't have that many in the main game.:rolleyes:

I personally hope they include Florence Nightingale in the DLC, I was shocked at how little we saw of her (unless I missed something) we only saw her in like ... 2 missions.

ERICATHERINE
02-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Darwin and D ...

Just so you know, I have a little trick for writing what you call "D". I don't remember who showed it to me on this forum, but it's a pretty good trick. You just have to write it like this : D!Ckens. I don't know if you see it correctly, but you just have to replace the i by an exclamation mark "!". ^-^

Jessigirl2013
02-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Just so you know, I have a little trick for writing what you call "D". I don't remember who showed it to me on this forum, but it's a pretty good trick. You just have to write it like this : D!Ckens. I don't know if you see it correctly, but you just have to replace the i by an exclamation mark "!". ^-^

Haha, Thanks for the tip.:cool:
I usually don't care about the censorship when saying Darwin and D!ckens usually, but I've been saying it a lot recently and I don't know if you get banned if your censored too often.:rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks.;)
Still find it odd how that's still censored.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
02-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Haha, Thanks for the tip.:cool:
I usually don't care about the censorship when saying Darwin and D!ckens usually, but I've been saying it a lot recently and I don't know if you get banned if your censored too often.:rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks.;)
Still find it odd how that's still censored.:rolleyes:

You're welcome. ^-^