PDA

View Full Version : My AC lore questions help me out please! Desmond, Juno

joshoolhorst
02-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Forgive me for not knowing but like I said before in a comment I haven't played AC in a long time just watched the Modern Day on Youtube from Syndicate.

I'm planning on playing Assassin's Creed 1 untill three again but I want to know a few thinngs again before buying again (YES i sold them along time ago sorry)

1. Why did Jupiter appear in AC Revelations?

2. So how did Desmond get controlled by the Apple I thought a high concetration of First Civilisation made it stop or anything Adam and Eve couldn't be controlled because they missed something in there brain I can remember.

3. So I heard if you have a death body or whatever HEARD. That you can see all the memories of your ancestors, so Vidic could've killed Desmond in AC1:confused: I don't believe this because it sounds stupid but to be sure because I find Evie and Jacob a BIG PLOT HOLE because they are twins
4. Cloning? Wait there are clones... Interesting tell me about it please!

5. Why did Berg send a hate mail to the Assassin's in Rogue with Shay Cormacs intell and showing them knowing where there network is. ''Dear Assassin Brotherhood, I just found Shays memories and hé wiped out your entire Brotherhood in America. Also did you know how to make a earthquake? INSERTS VIDEO IN HATE MAIL- Have a pleasent day before I kill you all #Abstergo4Ever

5. Playstation hacker: And hey. We pulled a feed from our bug in Isabelle's computer before they shut us out. Playing it now.
Me: You know what why don't you send this to Abstergo I mean they send you emails all the time. (I know I know, not the smartest thing ever like realy this can ruin your operations but let me remind you... SHE IS ON A CAMERA TALKING WITH JUNO... Shouldn't anyone check those computers or anything! Blame Juno all you want but this is on tape!

6. I know Galina loves throwing knifes but she should break into somebodies home and steal knifes and give them to Rebecca

7.How did Ezio get the box?

8. Why didn't Juno just tell Desmond Connor had the key?

9. And how does Vidic know about Lucy's dead did he put a tracker in her?

10. This at 7:37 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZX-p-c_sDo untill 7:53 HOW DID HE ESCAPE?

11. Only she remaint to be found- Juno 2010 AC Brotherhood
So Lucy Templar or Eve?

12. The the popes staff is a piece of Eden since when? Well I can beat up the pope so it's okay
Look I can ask about Modern Day but I rather not with the history part because length issues and other reasons.

cawatrooper9
02-04-2016, 07:50 PM
1. Because he projected himself into the "Nexus of Time". It's some mythical mumbo jumbo, basically. Don't think too hard about it.

2. I'm not entirely sure. It's possible that this was due to his weakened state from the Bleeding Effect.

3. That's with the Helix. Back in the AC1 days we only had the Animus, which apparently required live subjects.
So, if Desmond had been captured in 2015, he might have indeed been out of luck.

4. Well, Abstergo has some plans regarding cloning. We don't know exactly where this is going, but we can guess (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhSGH1Vp0CU).

5. Yeah, that was kind of a lame plan. A little catty for someone like Otso Berg, who was built up to be this modern day Templar Hunter. I guess it was more of a morale thing- psychological warfare.

6. Sure? I'm not really sure how that is a question.

7. As far as I've found, we don't know. It seems that he got it after Revelations, though. Considering that he decided to end his career as an Assassin in Masyaf (and the fact that we do not see him leave Masyaf in the game) perhaps Altair's vault contained more than we were led to believe.

8. Maybe she didn't know where Connor put it.

9. Possible. She was a double (triple? quarduple?) agent after all. If this series has taught me anything, it's to not trust people named Lucy.

10. The fight begins with just Rodrigo and Ezio, but it erupts into chaos as other Assassins and Templar guards rush in. Still kind of a chump move by Ezio to let one of the most important targets of his life get away clean, but hey, the guy was young and early in his career.

11. We don't know yet. Sadly, a more appropriate question might be "Has this intriguing clue's thread been abandoned, or are there still plans to make it relevant again?" I mean, at this point, it's been six years.

12. It is what it is, I guess. You can read this wiki article (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Staves_of_Eden) to know more about the Staves of Eden.

joshoolhorst
02-04-2016, 10:38 PM
1. Because he projected himself into the "Nexus of Time". It's some mythical mumbo jumbo, basically. Don't think too hard about it.

2. I'm not entirely sure. It's possible that this was due to his weakened state from the Bleeding Effect.

3. That's with the Helix. Back in the AC1 days we only had the Animus, which apparently required live subjects.
So, if Desmond had been captured in 2015, he might have indeed been out of luck.

4. Well, Abstergo has some plans regarding cloning. We don't know exactly where this is going, but we can guess (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhSGH1Vp0CU).

5. Yeah, that was kind of a lame plan. A little catty for someone like Otso Berg, who was built up to be this modern day Templar Hunter. I guess it was more of a morale thing- psychological warfare.

6. Sure? I'm not really sure how that is a question.

7. As far as I've found, we don't know. It seems that he got it after Revelations, though. Considering that he decided to end his career as an Assassin in Masyaf (and the fact that we do not see him leave Masyaf in the game) perhaps Altair's vault contained more than we were led to believe.

8. Maybe she didn't know where Connor put it.

9. Possible. She was a double (triple? quarduple?) agent after all. If this series has taught me anything, it's to not trust people named Lucy.

10. The fight begins with just Rodrigo and Ezio, but it erupts into chaos as other Assassins and Templar guards rush in. Still kind of a chump move by Ezio to let one of the most important targets of his life get away clean, but hey, the guy was young and early in his career.

11. We don't know yet. Sadly, a more appropriate question might be "Has this intriguing clue's thread been abandoned, or are there still plans to make it relevant again?" I mean, at this point, it's been six years.

12. It is what it is, I guess. You can read this wiki article (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Staves_of_Eden) to know more about the Staves of Eden.

And what about in Brotherhood I can remember that Abstergo made a trainings program... Sigma Team?

Ureh
02-04-2016, 11:03 PM
1. After Desmond achieved total synchronisation with Altair and Ezio that triggered the sync nexus, from there Jupiter's "message" was waiting for him. He gave a "password" to Desmond, which grants access to the Grand Temple (his hand was glowing after he exits the sync nexus). Maybe Desmond was only able to access the Grand Temple because two of the previous occupants gave him permission?

2. Desmonds and humans like him aren't totally immune to the artifacts. Altair probably had a quite a bit of precursor in him but Al Mualim - someone who probably shouldn't be wielding the apple - was able to trick him with the apple and even immobilize his body. Imagine a not-so-dead first civ person as powerful as Juno using her remote control to wield Desmond's apple, it's more effective.

7. I originally thought the box he gave Shao Jun contained the Masyaf Keys, he did say something like "Use these if you ever lose your way." That seems to imply the memories of Altair... far from it though.

VoldR
02-04-2016, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=joshoolhorst;11350595]
1. Why did Jupiter appear in AC Revelations?

- Altair's apple contains Jupiter's AI/ memories. Ezio is the conduit to allow Desmond to see what Jupiter wants to show & tell.

That same apple is destroyed in the present by Abstergo experiments at Denver?

2. So how did Desmond get controlled by the Apple

- they're resistant, not immune. People can still be compelled to. Especially if they believe in it. Which I believe what desmond admited to allowing it to happen because of what he saw may happen in the future.

3. So I heard if you have a dead body. That you can see all the memories of your ancestors, so Vidic could've killed Desmond in AC1 : I don't believe this because it sounds stupid but to be sure because I find Evie and Jacob a BIG PLOT HOLE because they are twins[/SIZE]

- It is called the helix. To see other people memories. Not Vidic's personal research, but Subject 0's. Very unstable, not sure when perfected.

He probably believe having the person itself to be more stable and can get the answers faster.

As for the twins, that's based on the theory on how twins have some kind of connection mumbo jumbo reasoning...

Unless they had a child together.. Oo

4. Cloning? Wait there are clones... Interesting tell me about it please!

- from my limited understanding, it is an attempt to create a precursor body. Juno plans to use it for her own...

5. Why did Berg send a hate mail to the Assassin's in Rogue

- propaganda, to lure other assassins to their cause and inflict doubt in them.

He didnt show everything, to quote Megatron: "Just the good parts."

6. How did Ezio get the box?

- what box? Lol
Is this from Embers?

7. Why didn't Juno just tell Desmond Connor had the key?

Because he didn't until the end.
If she did that, he'll keep digging everywhere connor slept to see if he drop it somewhere... and we all know how we can't jump to the ending of the memory, especially parts where the person experience great pain or confusion... Very unstable.

Also they need to know where he hide it, not just who has it.
Juno don't know that answer.

8. And how does Vidic know about Lucy's dead did he put a tracker in her?

- stop getting emails? :)
There's plenty of way to figure out.
Refresh my memory, did the templar bury her or the assassin? I thought it was the former.

9. The the popes staff is a piece of Eden since when?

- since its creation in factories.

VoldR
02-05-2016, 12:45 AM
7. I originally thought the box he gave Shao Jun contained the Masyaf Keys, he did say something like "Use these if you ever lose your way." That seems to imply the memories of Altair... far from it though.
Ah that box, any hints in the chronicles game?

SixKeys
02-05-2016, 04:31 AM
#6: Juno controls the network. She can erase the security camera footage. Or possibly turned them off before talking to what's-her-face.

8. And how does Vidic know about Lucy's dead did he put a tracker in her?

- stop getting emails? :)
There's plenty of way to figure out.
Refresh my memory, did the templar bury her or the assassin? I thought it was the former.

Not sure, but I think Shaun and Rebecca mention going to her funeral in ACR. Would they have been there if it was full of Templars?

The box thing has gotten ridiculous. The box was empty when Jun opened it in Chronicles: China so it was completely useless to her. She took this as Ezio trying to teach her a lesson, to only rely on herself or whatever, but it's not at all like Ezio to make up cryptic BS, he's very pragmatic. The box was clearly meant to contain something that Ezio was fairly sure Jun could use, so why did it turn out to be empty? In Rogue it's implied that Shay's box is the same one Ezio gave to Shao Jun, but in Loomer's recent interview with Richard Farrese (who oversees the AC lore and makes sure it's consistent), Farrese said the box in Embers and the one in Rogue are probably NOT the same box. So apparently there is more than one box and nobody seems to know which is which anymore. It's the Apple conundrum all over again.

joshoolhorst
02-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Jupiters AI/memories in the appel? so did the Apple project a Desmond hologram infront of Ezio?

joshoolhorst
02-05-2016, 08:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAei3thVhM

Does anyone know what Rebecca will say when you wake up or Shaun and Lucy mine game glitched on that part

VoldR
02-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know what Rebecca will say when you wake up or Shaun and Lucy mine game glitched on that part
Here

http://youtu.be/n8olwUx57T4

For what's it worth... 38:00 something
Hope that helps

VoldR
02-05-2016, 04:04 PM
#6: Rebecca mention going to her funeral in ACR. Would they have been there if it was full of Templars?.

http://youtu.be/vFVlTD7nfUI

Around 7:30

All they said was "they" buried her...
Not sure who exactly.

But sounds like neither of them was there personally...

So it's possible that they left, Abstergo came and took her body away.

They are convenient at being where one of them dies to scavenge stuff...

joshoolhorst
02-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Here

For what's it worth... 38:00 something
Hope that helps

One problem left... Desmond was stuck in the machine and I still don't know what the others wanted to say

EDIT: Wait two things actualy how did Subject 16 get his mind in the Animus? I thought he did or something painting Desmonds room with blood and who helped him with the Animus

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 06:54 PM
One problem left... Desmond was stuck in the machine and I still don't know what the others wanted to say

EDIT: Wait two things actualy how did Subject 16 get his mind in the Animus? I thought he did or something painting Desmonds room with blood and who helped him with the Animus

Didn't he communicate with Juno? I guess she helped?
He worked with Lucy so he may of picked up on how to work the animus.:confused:

cawatrooper9
02-05-2016, 07:50 PM

I guess I always figured this had to do with the concept of consciousness.
Since consciousness is (at the bast level, at least) basically an electric pattern of neurons, Subject 16 (and Desmond) left an imprint on themselves in the Animus when they died (or maybe even by simply using it) much like how the Bleeding Effect affected their own bodies and minds.

So, I wouldn't say that it's actually Subject 16 in the Animus, but more of a proxy of his consciousness (feel free to grapple with the philosophical conundrum of whether or not that would still qualify as being the true Subject 16, then).

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Since consciousness is (at the bast level, at least) basically an electric pattern of neurons, Subject 16 (and Desmond) left an imprint on themselves in the Animus when they died (or maybe even by simply using it) much like how the Bleeding Effect affected their own bodies and minds.

So, I wouldn't say that it's actually Subject 16 in the Animus, but more of a proxy of his consciousness (feel free to grapple with the philosophical conundrum of whether or not that would still qualify as being the true Subject 16, then).

I agree, I think that 16 imprinted his memories into the animus, not himself :rolleyes:

That would be bizarre even for AC :rolleyes:

Ureh
02-05-2016, 09:51 PM

Yeah I don't think I've ever heard that part either. My game also glitches out at that part, Desmond always gets stuck in the animus chair.

According to Lucy the data memory core she took from the animus 1.0 in Abstergo likely contained a copy of S16's personality, for some reason he reconstructed his identity inside there when he was planting the Glyphs and Rifts.

Jupiters AI/memories in the appel? so did the Apple project a Desmond hologram infront of Ezio?

That's probably the best guess. The exchange took place in the sync nexus so I suppose anything is possible.

http://youtu.be/vFVlTD7nfUI

Around 7:30

All they said was "they" buried her...
Not sure who exactly.

But sounds like neither of them was there personally...

So it's possible that they left, Abstergo came and took her body away.

They are convenient at being where one of them dies to scavenge stuff...

Regardless of whoever held her funeral, she was buried about 11 miles (21 km) from Rome, so just a few hours drive for someone to pay their respects.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/1/14/ACI_Lucy's_Grave.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121014193028
Not saying that only Templars leave roses at tombstones.

VoldR
02-05-2016, 10:31 PM

Huh??

Did u watch the part when he woke up?
Yes he's stuck to the chair but the dialogue is still going on.

So u can hear what they "wanted to say"

Pr are u talking about another part entirely?

39:30

SixKeys
02-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Regardless of whoever held her funeral, she was buried about 11 miles (21 km) from Rome, so just a few hours drive for someone to pay their respects.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/1/14/ACI_Lucy's_Grave.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121014193028
Not saying that only Templars leave roses at tombstones.

Did we ever find out what that glowing object in his hand was, whoever it is?

ze_topazio
02-06-2016, 02:38 AM
I wonder if they could, in theory, recreate Ezio's consciousness inside the animus? they have all his memories from birth until his fifties after all, same for the others.

Imagine digital Desmond and his crew of digital Clay, Altair, Ezio, Connor, etc... taking on Juno inside the matrix, I mean, the internet, I mean, the gray. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/dK9mDmD.gif

joshoolhorst
02-06-2016, 01:03 PM

I always have to think about Subject 15 would be interesting though, she was pregnant.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fNzL7yEDc
Sorry for my perverted question but he could smell because she remembered it right? let me write the dialog down (I wasn't expecting all the smells.
ABSTERGO: Smell is the sense most directly linked to memory.
When I'm in her memories, it's like I can smell more than I usually can.
ABSTERGO: Woman have-

So... If she kissed a guy or anything more and if Aveline remembers it correct... The smell PERVERTED question LOL think about Ezio.

But this was way back with Subject 1 so and it can have to do with the brain itself to and because it's mostly linked to the memory I find this interesting

Jessigirl2013
02-06-2016, 01:16 PM
I wonder if they could, in theory, recreate Ezio's consciousness inside the animus? they have all his memories from birth until his fifties after all, same for the others.

Imagine digital Desmond and his crew of digital Clay, Altair, Ezio, Connor, etc... taking on Juno inside the matrix, I mean, the internet, I mean, the gray. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/dK9mDmD.gif

Haha that would be great!:rolleyes:

I always have to think about Subject 15 would be interesting though, she was pregnant.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fNzL7yEDc
Sorry for my perverted question but he could smell because she remembered it right? let me write the dialog down (I wasn't expecting all the smells.
ABSTERGO: Smell is the sense most directly linked to memory.
When I'm in her memories, it's like I can smell more than I usually can.
ABSTERGO: Woman have-

So... If she kissed a guy or anything more and if Aveline remembers it correct... The smell PERVERTED question LOL think about Ezio.

But this was way back with Subject 1 so and it can have to do with the brain itself to and because it's mostly linked to the memory I find this interesting

Huh?

joshoolhorst
02-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Haha that would be great!:rolleyes:

Huh?

Oops wrong person

joshoolhorst
02-06-2016, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=Jessigirl2013;11354

Huh?[/QUOTE]

He smelled something because she remembered it or something like that... Just think about Ezio now

joshoolhorst
02-06-2016, 06:55 PM

Take my money!