PDA

View Full Version : For honor beta registration

DarkstarQc
02-04-2016, 12:59 PM
I have been trying to register for the beta of for honor but each time I go to the official site of for honor and try to log in it doesn't work can anybody help me on that???

Willaguy2010
02-04-2016, 02:09 PM
What doesn't work? The beta registration or logging in?

UbiBooma
02-04-2016, 10:12 PM
I have been trying to register for the beta of for honor but each time I go to the official site of for honor and try to log in it doesn't work can anybody help me on that???

Hi darkstar_560. Welcome to the forums! What exactly is not working? Are you over 18?

You may want to try closing and reopening your browser, or restarting your computer. Sometimes simple tricks like that solve these kinds of issues.

DarkstarQc
02-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Hi darkstar_560. Welcome to the forums! What exactly is not working? Are you over 18?

You may want to try closing and reopening your browser, or restarting your computer. Sometimes simple tricks like that solve these kinds of issues.

Yes im over 18. When I go to the official site of for honor and try to registered I am ask to log in but when I enter my e-mail and password after that it just seems to load on and on and nothing happen but its not my password or e-mail because I try it on the ubisoft site and it works???

spinaltap1993
02-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Yes im over 18. When I go to the official site of for honor and try to registered I am ask to log in but when I enter my e-mail and password after that it just seems to load on and on and nothing happen but its not my password or e-mail because I try it on the ubisoft site and it works???

Same for me

Odinson_thered
02-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Im trying to get the ps4 beta, i registered and now i dont see anything about it. please help.

UbiBooma
02-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Thank you all for this input. Can you guys try this:

Clear your cache and cookies and retry, or just try from a second browser. Let me know if either of these tricks work.

If the issue persists, it can't hurt to open a ticket with support (http://support.ubi.com).

UbiBooma
02-05-2016, 08:48 PM

Can you share the link you're using to try to register?

guest-1iveFWag
02-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Hello I signed up on the website months ago for the beta am I already in for the beta or do I have to register again if so it doesnt allow me to do that. What do I do

DarkstarQc
02-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Can you share the link you're using to try to register?

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-CA/home/

This is the link to the official for honor web site on this site if I try to log in or try to registered and after it ask me to log in all it does is load and load forever. But if I go from this pages to the forum and log in there it work instantly then I can go back to the official site of for honor to registered, but something is definitely wrong with the log in on the for honor official site,

On an other subject I registered yesterday so does that mean Im in for the beta on ps4 or will I receive a message on my e-mail with a code ???

Odinson_thered
02-06-2016, 05:34 PM
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-CA/home/

This is the link to the official for honor web site on this site if I try to log in or try to registered and after it ask me to log in all it does is load and load forever. But if I go from this pages to the forum and log in there it work instantly then I can go back to the official site of for honor to registered, but something is definitely wrong with the log in on the for honor official site,

On an other subject I registered yesterday so does that mean Im in for the beta on ps4 or will I receive a message on my e-mail with a code ???

im having the same issue and wondering the same.

CoffeeBrainzz
02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Hey guys! I also have a quick question. I never realized i didnt have my email notifications linked, but ive registered for the beta since last year.
Will they send Beta acceptance emails when it gets closer to the test time?? Or might i have already gotten an email and now im out of luck?
That would kill me :
They are teasing this game soooooo much, the anticipation is already killing me! Haha
TeamSamurai!

Dead1y-Derri
02-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Hey guys! I also have a quick question. I never realized i didnt have my email notifications linked, but ive registered for the beta since last year.
Will they send Beta acceptance emails when it gets closer to the test time?? Or might i have already gotten an email and now im out of luck?
That would kill me :€
They are teasing this game soooooo much, the anticipation is already killing me! Haha
TeamSamurai!

You will get an email when they announce the beta if you're selected. Unless you signed up to play on PC and they had a closed Alpha a few months ago which you might have missed. However for any betas in the future, now you've linked your email you'll stand a chance of being invited.

JTORTO
02-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Where is the registration for the beta? I keep clicking on the part where it says THREAD: For Honor beta registration forums but nothing happens.

Dead1y-Derri
02-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Where is the registration for the beta? I keep clicking on the part where it says THREAD: For Honor beta registration forums but nothing happens.

Currently, other than signing up on the official For Honor website, there is no news or individual sign up for Beta access.

Paoloserv
12-30-2016, 09:01 PM
When start the new beta of january?

Minthror
01-22-2017, 09:11 PM
im having the same issue and wondering the same.

I can log in fine here but the main site itself is another issue. we could always wait till it comes out on steam but what if its an issue with the servers them selves. can anyone log onto the main site

Jepicosity
01-24-2017, 01:25 AM
Thank you all for this input. Can you guys try this:

Clear your cache and cookies and retry, or just try from a second browser. Let me know if either of these tricks work.

If the issue persists, it can't hurt to open a ticket with support (http://support.ubi.com).

If I have to download a different browser just to register for your beta, it doesn't bode well for the game at launch.

ShredCityPNW
01-24-2017, 09:06 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. I sign up, then I just get a loading screen that never ends. Tried switching browsers and got the same problem.

ristokrigare
02-09-2017, 02:47 AM
I'm having the same problem as well. I sign up, then I just get a loading screen that never ends. Tried switching browsers and got the same problem.

I had the same issue using Chrome, so i used IE instead and presto