PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - please help

InnocentOrca
02-04-2016, 11:58 AM
My English is not good I am using the English translation . When World War 1 Assassin's Creed after completing the first mission of Syndicate play smoothly the game has stopped working I get the error . I'm verifying the game files, not pirate, it's nothing . please help make my way through what I, nor I can go back . I had finished a large portion of the game scenario and I don't want to start over .

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Dishonored9404, please could you open a ticket here https://support.ubi.com including a DxDiag report and MS info, so they can take a look at this for you.

DxDiag:

- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press 'R'.
- Type 'dxdiag' and click OK.
- This will open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Click the Save All Information button at the bottom.
- Save the file to your Desktop with the name 'dxdiag.txt'.

MSINFO:

- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press 'R'.
- Type MSINFO32
- Click OK.

Thanks

InnocentOrca
02-04-2016, 09:26 PM
I did it all, but I don't know what I'm gonna do them .

InnocentOrca
02-05-2016, 03:05 PM
help a person what is this forum site

TaylorBlakeH
02-05-2016, 04:29 PM

There are other users that have reported this same issue within the World War 1 section of the game that are getting crashes and it seems to be related to the crashes in Victorian London as well near the Thames River. You can try disabling HBAO+ in your graphics settings if it is not already on but otherwise, this appears to be a bug that Ubisoft has to fix.

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:29 PM

Welcome to the forums! :cool:

Did you contact support?

InnocentOrca
02-05-2016, 10:44 PM
I don't see anything on the support site . parts of the game back a little, can't you ?

TaylorBlakeH
02-05-2016, 10:55 PM
I don't see anything on the support site . parts of the game back a little, can't you ?

I don't understand what you mean....

To contact support, go here: https://support.ubi.com/

Then click "Ask a Question" at the top left. Login to your Ubisoft account and post your issue.

InnocentOrca
02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
I am using the translation, my English is not good so do not understand :D and thank you for your help .

YazX_
02-06-2016, 10:39 AM
if you mean when jumping off the bridge, then this is a known issue caused by setting shadows to "HBAO+ Ultra" in graphics settings, change it to "HBAO+" and it will no longer crash.

scarar
02-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Why can other people play this game but I'm still stuck on Pre-Order / Pre-Load status - Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

I got the deluxe edition and I got the box w/o PC disc since its PC Download version. But, it still says Pre-Load and I don't understand why I'm in

Pre-load. Can anyone help me or if UBISOFT help get me the release version of the game since I paid for it. This is weird that other people are playing the

PC version and I'm left out.

Please help and Thank you very much.

UbiSmarmy
02-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Why can other people play this game but I'm still stuck on Pre-Order / Pre-Load status - Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

I got the deluxe edition and I got the box w/o PC disc since its PC Download version. But, it still says Pre-Load and I don't understand why I'm in

Pre-load. Can anyone help me or if UBISOFT help get me the release version of the game since I paid for it. This is weird that other people are playing the

Hey scarar, sorry that you're unable to download the game. Did you ever receive a key for the game? If you did you can redeem the code in the Uplay Game Launcher and then download from there.

Also you can try uninstalling Uplay and then installing the latest version of the Uplay Game Launcher (https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-US/) from the website.

If you're still unable to access the game please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) and they'll be able to get you onto the streets of London.

TaylorBlakeH
02-08-2016, 02:26 PM

Before uninstalling Uplay, I would try deleting all of the game files that have already been downloaded in the Uplay cache under C:\Program FIles (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\installers and make sure that there are no left over "preloaded" files for Syndicate. If that doesn't work then delete the files anyway and try uninstalling Uplay and reinstalling.

VoldR
02-13-2016, 12:04 PM
I just reached the WW1 missions.

Got the same crash problem when after the zeppelins came i jump put and stuck...

I resolve it by running with the camera facing backwards...
I think the background cause it to crash...

Have no problems when i face the camera on the character.

When i got to the flak gun, it's all ok.
:)