PDA

View Full Version : My first ever world record in trials

sacpush
02-04-2016, 07:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rFsQHon.jpg (http://imgur.com/rFsQHon)
http://i.imgur.com/FMbMPtN.jpg (http://imgur.com/FMbMPtN)

Wow I really can't believe I actually pulled this off in one of earliest tracks ie pipeline camp
I was at rank 7 before on this track and so I decided to give it a whirl and tried it for 2 days and at last I managed to get a new record
But still I think it ain't a perfect run so lets see how many days I will have this record
Many thanks to yoshiki aioki's YouTube video on this track and also khaled 2014 for his almost perfect ghost
And as u can see it shows I m on 6 th rank on global leaderboards but the top 5 times are all hacked times
Happy riding guys
Cheers
Ps: gtdave's run in this track at the beginning of the track is the best technique but also difficult to master so if anyone wants to get a good fast beginning use his ghost to learn that technique

whiteboy109thst
02-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Congrats! I was rank 1 for about 2 weeks on Nightwatch Haven after the event, before GTdave took the spot from me. Hopefully yours lasts longer ;)

sacpush
02-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Thanks mate hope so
fingers crossed I really played like hell these past 2 days to get it and sorry to hear that mate

and by the way even though u aren't in my friends list I did use ur ghost in many tracks to get good rankings
keep up the good riding mate

bigB0NER
02-04-2016, 09:29 AM
well done, gratz

sacpush
02-04-2016, 09:32 AM
well done, gratz

thanks mate

FatalDragon69
02-05-2016, 02:39 AM
Nicely done mate.....Congrats !! :cool:

sacpush
02-05-2016, 04:10 AM
Nicely done mate.....Congrats !! :cool:

thanks mate
how have u been mate
did u unlock traction testground in bunker
I m just 3000 chips short now

PL-k4kshi-TFG
02-05-2016, 04:11 AM
haha as i said before :P
congrats and im jealous

sacpush
02-05-2016, 04:20 AM
haha as i said before :P
congrats and im jealous

thank u mate I know u could get it too and congrats on getting 21 on this track within 15 min that was really fast mate

justinman114
02-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Nice dude, congrats! I think I remember having a pretty decent score on this track when I was grinding it. Now we just need to get those hackers out of there!

NOR-Storelumo
02-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Nice one! That's a milestone i hope to reach some day too. Congrats

sacpush
02-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Nice dude, congrats! I think I remember having a pretty decent score on this track when I was grinding it. Now we just need to get those hackers out of there!

thanks man
yeah u were in top 10 before like a month
so I really think u have a good chance to topple my record mate
I even raced ur ghost to learn the easy techniques and clearcut basic flow of the track mate
I know if u had some free time to do more grinding u could get a superb run on this track
after all u r one of the vets of this game
and once again thanks man
and its nice to hear from u after a long time too
cheers mate

sacpush
02-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Nice one! That's a milestone i hope to reach some day too. Congrats

u can man
all u need is free time mate
I myself am just an average player but I spend a lot of time on a track to get a nice PB so as u r a much better player than me
I hope u get to numero uno on a track someday mate
I particularly remember u from one of my greatest defeats in bunker
the times u put up on the 3 tracks was just superb
it was a long time back so I don't know how much of it u remember now
but that's the moment I sent u a friend request mate
so I know u play much better than me
hope to see u at top soon mate
cheers

matthias_peeter
02-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Nice one sacpush! I was @ place 245 and thought to give it a try :) After 14 attempts I'm @ place 17 (just 0,002 before the yoshiku.. guy!) but it's hard to get a better score than this!!

FatalDragon69
02-07-2016, 03:23 AM
thanks mate
how have u been mate
did u unlock traction testground in bunker
I m just 3000 chips short now

Not been too bad thanks mate, hope you're all good at your end as well !?

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Traction Testground yet, I still have 3 more tracks to unlock from the Bunker, so it's going to be a while yet, such a SLOW mission accumulating Chips from bunker matches, seems like I'll never get them all open BUT I'm slowly grinding on with it.....Hopefully one day in the year 2230 I might be able to play Traction Testground !! :rolleyes: :p

Unlike yourself only needing 3000 Chips, Pre-Congrats mate.....Nice one, good luck with the track and enjoy !! :cool:

sacpush
02-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Nice one sacpush! I was @ place 245 and thought to give it a try :) After 14 attempts I'm @ place 17 (just 0,002 before the yoshiku.. guy!) but it's hard to get a better score than this!!

hi mate
I remember U from our bunker matches he he
superb run man
congrats on getting a nice rank
I think if u did try more u could get a real good time
congrats mate
cheers man

sacpush
02-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Not been too bad thanks mate, hope you're all good at your end as well !?

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Traction Testground yet, I still have 3 more tracks to unlock from the Bunker, so it's going to be a while yet, such a SLOW mission accumulating Chips from bunker matches, seems like I'll never get them all open BUT I'm slowly grinding on with it.....Hopefully one day in the year 2230 I might be able to play Traction Testground !! :rolleyes: :p

Unlike yourself only needing 3000 Chips, Pre-Congrats mate.....Nice one, good luck with the track and enjoy !! :cool:

hi man
yeah I m fine too and yeah u have to grind the bunker more mate
and y don't u join the trials frontier FB closed group created by pl- k4kshi
its really good
and hope u get the bunker tracks much faster mate
and yeah i played traction testground and got 36 on it
cheers mate

justinman114
02-07-2016, 04:50 AM
thanks man
yeah u were in top 10 before like a month
so I really think u have a good chance to topple my record mate
I even raced ur ghost to learn the easy techniques and clearcut basic flow of the track mate
I know if u had some free time to do more grinding u could get a superb run on this track
after all u r one of the vets of this game
and once again thanks man
and its nice to hear from u after a long time too
cheers mate

Yeah man, thanks! I wish I had time to grind some of the older tracks again, but I still have a few new ones to work on, and I never really optimized the Frostpocalypse tracks or a few other ones after that. I also just can't play as much as I used to, but it's ok. I'm happy with the times I have so far. I appreciate you using my ghosts too, that's pretty cool.

Nitro4997
02-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Congrats! I remember my first world record. It was on Tree Houses with the Stallion. The run was just insane and I was the first to make the shortcut right at the start (not falling down but jumping forward and over the wood). My second WR was Agent on Cave when I went for sub 10 and my last WR and most surprising one was on Grindhouse while grinding for gems. I hope you'll get some more WRs in the future, mate :)

sacpush
02-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Yeah man, thanks! I wish I had time to grind some of the older tracks again, but I still have a few new ones to work on, and I never really optimized the Frostpocalypse tracks or a few other ones after that. I also just can't play as much as I used to, but it's ok. I'm happy with the times I have so far. I appreciate you using my ghosts too, that's pretty cool.

yeah those ice tracks
I suck on them
will try soon mate
and yeah ur ghosts really helped me since the beginning and will continue to do so mate
cheers mate
and wondering when can we see in bunker mate
its been a long time since u played na

sacpush
02-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Congrats! I remember my first world record. It was on Tree Houses with the Stallion. The run was just insane and I was the first to make the shortcut right at the start (not falling down but jumping forward and over the wood). My second WR was Agent on Cave when I went for sub 10 and my last WR and most surprising one was on Grindhouse while grinding for gems. I hope you'll get some more WRs in the future, mate :)

wow world records with stallion and agent
that's insane
and I m ranked nearly 2000 on the grindhouse I hate it and u got a record there wow
Yeah I hope so to get another record maybe
thanks mate
cheers

sacpush
02-08-2016, 05:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aQlmR6Q.jpg (http://imgur.com/aQlmR6Q)
wow
just got another record on toxin harvest even though just by 0.002 secs
have to try again to get even nicer run

justinman114
02-08-2016, 06:56 PM
yeah those ice tracks
I suck on them
will try soon mate
and yeah ur ghosts really helped me since the beginning and will continue to do so mate
cheers mate
and wondering when can we see in bunker mate
its been a long time since u played na

Yeah I haven't played the bunker in like 3 or 4 seasons. It just burned me out grinding it all the time and I'd rather just spend the little time I have to play on improving tracks. I enjoy the PvP, but with no real reason to do it any more, I just can't find the motivation to. Maybe if they add more tracks that are purchased in the chip shop I will have to play more, but that'd be the only way. And I kind of hope that doesn't happen because those tracks got really expensive towards the end and were very annoying to grind for.

If there was a way to choose your opponent just to do a showdown for fun or something I would totally race you or other friends. I think that would be fun. That's a good idea for RL to add, but I'm not sure they will. The other thing that I didn't like was how hard you have to work to get Legend and if you are on a win streak, one loss could just set you back days. It's not that I can't do it, it's that I don't want to lol. It's a bit unfair to lower ranked players as well.

justinman114
02-08-2016, 06:59 PM

I just checked your ghost and that is very cool and clever. I can't seem to pull it off...my fingers aren't fast enough? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It looks like you lean back and quickly lean forward while doing a horsejump.

Nitro4997
02-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Exactly! The timing was difficult at first but after many attempts you get used to it and eventually hit the second shortcut right before the final jump, which is even more difficult imo. Good luck :)

Ubi-JollyCharly
02-08-2016, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rFsQHon.jpg (http://imgur.com/rFsQHon)
http://i.imgur.com/FMbMPtN.jpg (http://imgur.com/FMbMPtN)

Wow I really can't believe I actually pulled this off in one of earliest tracks ie pipeline camp
I was at rank 7 before on this track and so I decided to give it a whirl and tried it for 2 days and at last I managed to get a new record
But still I think it ain't a perfect run so lets see how many days I will have this record
Many thanks to yoshiki aioki's YouTube video on this track and also khaled 2014 for his almost perfect ghost
And as u can see it shows I m on 6 th rank on global leaderboards but the top 5 times are all hacked times
Happy riding guys
Cheers
Ps: gtdave's run in this track at the beginning of the track is the best technique but also difficult to master so if anyone wants to get a good fast beginning use his ghost to learn that technique

Well done!! ;)

As this thread is more related to the community, and not a question/suggestion about the game, I will move it to the "community" category :)

JollyCharly

FatalDragon69
02-09-2016, 10:50 PM
hi man
yeah I m fine too and yeah u have to grind the bunker more mate
and y don't u join the trials frontier FB closed group created by pl- k4kshi
its really good
and hope u get the bunker tracks much faster mate
and yeah i played traction testground and got 36 on it
cheers mate

Glad to hear it mate !!

I don't have nor do I want a Facebook Account so I can't get into it, otherwise I'd gladly join-in.

Congrats on the initial TT run, you'll only get better mate, I'm looking forward to opening the 3rd to last Bunker Track sometime this season.....Hopefully !! ;)

The last few tracks are just so damned expensive and we earn so little from each bunker match, I really wish there was other ways to earn Chips.....Like Chip Bundles etc. as I've said before !!

Anyway, Take Care & Keep on Riding Mate.....Enjoy !! :cool:

FatalDragon69
02-09-2016, 10:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aQlmR6Q.jpg (http://imgur.com/aQlmR6Q)
wow
just got another record on toxin harvest even though just by 0.002 secs
have to try again to get even nicer run

:cool: :D !! WR #2 - Nice One Mate.....CONGRATS AGAIN !! :D :cool:

PL-k4kshi-TFG
02-13-2016, 05:25 PM
thank u mate I know u could get it too and congrats on getting 21 on this track within 15 min that was really fast mate
i used your ghost :) all thanks to you
great job with 2 android WR :D