PDA

View Full Version : Community Recommended Feed

mattshotcha
02-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Is your life missing something? Does that something start with “U” and end with “play Recommended” by any chance?

We got just the feed you need, riders.

http://i.imgur.com/zzlhCo3.jpg

Introducing the Community Recommended Feed!

We’ll be reaching out to the community to find curators for a week long feed of their own recommendations. Riders will be able to select their favorite tracks from the catalog and compile them for you in a neat little list, right there on the in game dashboard. In order to keep the feed manageable for all types of riders, the recommendations should be of all difficulties except ninja and preferably a good mix.

Now we have some of you in mind to get this ball rolling along, but we want to see who is interested in possibly contributing to this feature a feed of their own! Just reply in this thread if you would like to be considered for a spot and we’ll keep you in mind.

The entire Trials Team is looking forward to your feed!

Haarmes
02-04-2016, 01:51 AM
i would be interested in making one ^^

VEGASTRASH
02-04-2016, 01:57 AM
My life is missing something. A feed of mine own would be great. I will gladly contribute if selected.
VEGASTRASH01, PSN.

purpleoozi
02-04-2016, 02:43 AM
I'd do a feed -- Impossible Stairs and Don't Move -- Greatest Hits vol. 1

Morfyboy
02-04-2016, 08:29 AM
I'm game.. Why not I say.. Add me to the list.. :)

Sounds like a cool idea. Hit me up if you need/want me..

Monstifiedx
02-06-2016, 08:38 PM
I'd do one. Add me to that list. If you guys want to contact me though, it would be best to contact me on Xbox Live
-Monstified

NSP_I_VeNoMz
02-06-2016, 11:57 PM
I'm up to the challenge!

Psyhodelik
02-08-2016, 10:11 AM
can i take part of this too ?
i'm interested

mattshotcha
02-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Excellent response here! I'll be assembling a queue and plugging names in from here!

More on this soon!