PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Humble Bundle

YazX_
02-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Hey All,

Just to let you know that today a new Ubisoft Humble Bundle is being offered here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

it contains AC:Rogue and AC:Chronicles China in addition to other games, it's said that more games are coming to it, not sure what though.

TaylorBlakeH
02-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Hey All,

Just to let you know that today a new Ubisoft Humble Bundle is being offered here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

it contains AC:Rogue and AC:Chronicles China in addition to other games, it's said that more games are coming to it, not sure what though.

Thanks! I'm already looking at Rogue. I played through it once. But I'd like to give it another solid, slower immersive play-through. The music was really good to. It was done by Elitsa Alexandrova who works internally for Ubisoft.

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Haha its cool that this is currently a thread, and its actually happened:rolleyes:.

I'm glad Rogue is included, its a good game that got overlooked by Unity even though IMO its waaaaaayyyyyyy better.:cool:

TaylorBlakeH
02-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Haha its cool that this is currently a thread, and its actually happened:rolleyes:.

I'm glad Rogue is included, its a good game that got overlooked by Unity even though IMO its waaaaaayyyyyyy better.:cool:

It's literally the ONLY PC Ubisoft title that, technically anyways, feels 100% finished and optimized. I'm replaying AC:3 right now, and Rogue actually runs SIGNIFICANTLY better at 4K than AC:3. It's based on the perfected Black Flag version of the AnvilNext engine and instead brings a new story and environment to the same gameplay and graphics engine instead of trying to change these mechanical pieces every time. The environments are just so haunting and beautiful in this game... I love the contrast between the lush, coloful, dense River Valley and the mysterious, dark, melancholy, bitter cold and sparse North Atlantic. The additions to naval warfare are great; so many places to explore and all of the hidden outfits and armor are great.

I actually enjoy Unity, having a system that can max it out and play it at 60 FPS; it's so breathtaking and gorgeous in away that Syndicate just - well, isn't.... But I agree with you, Rogue is a much better game.