PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Remastered Collection

Joshio64
02-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Hello fellow fans!
I just wanted to post this to get your opinions of a possible Assassins Creed Remastered Collection for the PS4 and Xbox One.

It would deal with the entire Desmond Saga, thus giving all the games from Altair, the Ezio Trilogy and Connor with DLC Missions.
According the the internet, the next AC game wont come till 2017, so 2016 may be a perfect opportunity to release this legendary
collection of games with upscaled graphics and brilliant image quality for current gen consoles. How cool would that be?

If you would love for this to happen please show your support and let Ubisoft know!!! :o:o:o

ERICATHERINE
02-03-2016, 03:44 AM
It would deal with the entire Desmond Saga, thus giving all the games from Altair, the Ezio Trilogy and Connor with DLC Missions.

I would also like a remaster for rogue and a second remaster for liberation hd. ^-^

MVRSVS1812
02-03-2016, 06:43 AM
I could see a remaster being fun, though preferably if they did a little cleaning up of some of the gameplay in some of the earlier installments to make it a little smoother for those of us who have become used to playing the more recent installments (I'm thinking of the first AC and ACIII in particular). I wouldn't mind an excuse to go back to those games, especially if there isn't a new one this year.

LoyalACFan
02-03-2016, 08:06 AM
No.

I really don't get the point of people clamoring for remasters of games they've already played; the old games will never look as good as the new ones, that's just an immutable fact. AC1-ACR are fine the way they are. Get a 360 if you want to revisit them; you can pick them up dirt cheap now. If they're going to retread old ground, just give AC3 a full remake and forget the "remastering" BS.

BananaBlighter
02-03-2016, 05:56 PM
I'd very much welcome a remaster, not just for the graphics, but because I'd like to have all the games and their save data kept on my one PS4, then I can get rid of the Xbox 360.

ERICATHERINE
02-03-2016, 05:57 PM
No.

I really don't get the point of people clamoring for remasters of games they've already played; the old games will never look as good as the new ones, that's just an immutable fact. AC1-ACR are fine the way they are. Get a 360 if you want to revisit them; you can pick them up dirt cheap now. If they're going to retread old ground, just give AC3 a full remake and forget the "remastering" BS.

A simple port of all these game might be fine too. ^-^

Xstantin
02-03-2016, 08:17 PM
If they're going to retread old ground, just give AC3 a full remake and forget the "remastering" BS.

Pretty much. Imo ACIII feels like the one which would benefit from it more than earlier games.

cawatrooper9
02-03-2016, 08:31 PM
If they're going to retread old ground, just give AC3 a full remake and forget the "remastering" BS.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "remake". I don't think the game needs a bottom-up reconstruction, but it could certainly use some patches of improvement in certain areas, if not only for continuity's sake.

Bipolar Matt
02-03-2016, 08:36 PM
I would love for this, except maybe a few tweaks here and there in addition to the remaster.

AC2 - be able to replay memories.
ACB - include the Medici/Venetian capes
ACIII - only game in the series with no health/armor expansion system. Introduce at least a rudimentary one. Even Liberation HD had more health for Aveline with her Assassin outfit on vs. slave or lady.
AC:BF - include all of the community challenge content and the MacFarlane figures content

I agree with doing Rogue and Liberation HD as well. And inclusion of all DLC.

cawatrooper9
02-03-2016, 08:58 PM
pes
ACIII - only game in the series with no health/armor expansion system. Introduce at least a rudimentary one. Even Liberation HD had more health for Aveline with her Assassin outfit on vs. slave or lady.

Truth. Liberation actually one ups ACIII in a surprising amount of ways.

ERICATHERINE
02-03-2016, 09:59 PM
I don't think the game needs a bottom-up reconstruction, but it could certainly use some patches of improvement in certain areas, if not only for continuity's sake.

Hell yeah, for the patch. I remember two part of two games which were VERY buggy.

In ac ii, in Forly's water where we take a boat to go to Venice, if we go south from there while staying in the water, we can go on another boat, which is so buggy it seems he IS the bug. Each seconds Ezio touch it, the game might bug and the console freeze. I wouldn't care much about that if it weren't for the assassination contract we have to do on it.

The second one is in the underground of (I think) New York. As some of you might remember, in each underground, we had the possibility to make short cuts to go from one exit to another, quicker, without using the fast travel or just for the sake of being a completionist. For 1 short cut, it was so much buggy that whenever I try to create it my console freeze.

Apart from these two things there is only one thing I would want ubisoft to change and it's to let haytam buy a map for him to be able to find the very first halmanac so I can give it to Ben Francklin as Haytam to get my 500 and the last speech between the two of them, without having to search for a video and having to remember each one of the 4 pages locations (which with a bad memory as mine, is hard as hell). ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-03-2016, 10:03 PM
AC:BF - include all of the community challenge content and the MacFarlane figures content

You forgot the acinitiates.com content. Also isn't that game already on ps4? :rolleyes:

Bipolar Matt
02-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Oh, and in original AC.

Everyone knows how they had originally planned to include a crossbow for Altair, but took it out because they felt it made him too OP.

Now's a chance to introduce and balance that.

They could also do with making combat in the Ezio trilogy more of a challenge. Guards landing hits do more damage, etc. Ezio was an unstoppable tank in combat with even low level armor on.

One final thing. There was a flaw with the AC3 engine where Connor's outfit colors wouldn't display properly during cutscenes and default to his original color scheme. That should be fixed.

I know, what I'm proposing goes above and beyond a simple remaster with updated graphics. It's some adjustments to the core game.