PDA

View Full Version : A few things that would improve U-Play

Smugliif
02-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Hi!

So I wanted to list a few things that would improve U-Play a lot and would make it a much more enjoyable platform to use.

1. A In-game browser
Now, this is already available on most other gaming clients. It is extremely useful and you don't have to tab out the game to go to your browser. If listen to music for example it is very neat. I would appreciate but it isn't my top priority.

2. Give the option to add friends in-game
As you probably have noticed most of the improvements would be for the in-game overlay. This would be extremely useful. I don't have many friends on U-Play but I meet a lot of nice people while playing games. This might be the reason why I don't have many friends on U-Play. Every time I meet a nice/funny guy, they leave the game and I can't remember their nametag. This would prevent the problem.

3. Get more indie games on U-Play
I love indie games and this is an aspect U-Play is lacking, there are no indie games. A few, if any. You need to get more games on your platform if you want to compete with something like Steam.

Now to wrap it all up: We need a better in-game overlay. Since you force us to use your platform make it as good as possible or you will be looked down upon in pity by the PC gaming community, you got a well laid out start, now just improve on it and you will be able to be on the level where Steam is today.

Thank you for your time reading this post, have a great day!

EDIT: You got your Ubisoft Club website done, but the client is the most important part since it takes hard drive space.

Ubi-Joel
02-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Hey Flowey!

We definitely strive to improve Uplay for everyone and your suggestions are very valuable to us.
I can't go into specifics but we do have some of these on our table. :)

/Joel