PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, help me! AC Unity

DilsinhoPE
02-02-2016, 03:45 AM
Gentlemen, Help Me, I was in campaign mode over and wanting to complete 100%, for some time I was with 86% of the game completes, when trying to play today, I had a message that Ubisoft was updating the terms of use of the game, but only installed if erase my previous campaign, you messed up, and now? I'm going to have to start from scratch? I want my previous save........

Xbox One

Pleeeease

Ureh
02-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your save file. If your cloud save is also gone then it's likely you'll have to start again from scratch. I visited a few Unity sub-forums for Xbox but it doesn't look like anyone has shared the same problem.

Sesheenku
02-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Before accepting I'd remove the HDD and connect it to my PC and see if I can remove the save file.

I'm not losing MY save data for some stupid companies problems.

Not that I have to worry since I play on PC and have all my saves backed up.

cawatrooper9
02-02-2016, 06:00 PM
This happened to me last year on my second playthrough of Unity. I basically said "meh", and went on to play a game that I actually enjoyed.

phoenix-force411
02-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Does XBox One have a cloud where you can upload and store game saves? I know PSN does with PS+, and so, I know my saves are safe.

HDinHB
02-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Did you see this thread?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1383695-Maintenance-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Xbox-One?