PDA

View Full Version : Next DLC for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate?

MrkillerhomerxD
02-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Hi there, anyone have any news on when the next DLC for assassin's creed syndicate is coming out?,
last i read was sometime in Jan 2016, but jan have passed and havent even seen a word about it anywhere

so... whats the holdup? =)

AntiChrist7
02-02-2016, 07:28 PM
I asked the same question a few weeks ago, but no news. I really need to free up SSD space for xcom 2, so I hope it comes soon

Ureh
02-02-2016, 07:58 PM
I read that it's coming out in "Early 2016", that could be as last as March... or worse, April. Dunh dunh dunh! :o

TaylorBlakeH
02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
I read that it's coming out in "Early 2016", that could be as last as March... or worse, April. Dunh dunh dunh! :o

I thought it was supposed to be out by the end of January too but apparently not. It's called "The Last Maharaja" I believe. It wont' matter to me though until they fix the damn SLI. I've got two 970's and can only use the equivalent of one of them in this game so I refuse to play anymore of it until they it utilizes all of my system's hardware like its technical specifications advertised it to do. Two and a half months and we've hardly even gotten a response from Ubisoft about it.

MrkillerhomerxD
02-03-2016, 08:01 AM
I thought it was supposed to be out by the end of January too but apparently not. It's called "The Last Maharaja" I believe. It wont' matter to me though until they fix the damn SLI. I've got two 970's and can only use the equivalent of one of them in this game so I refuse to play anymore of it until they it utilizes all of my system's hardware like its technical specifications advertised it to do. Two and a half months and we've hardly even gotten a response from Ubisoft about it.

sad to hear about SLI =(
but i also seem to remember them saying it would be January somewhere, hmm i also would like to free up some space on my SSD