PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to fix all of these problems!!!!!!!!!!!! We paid for this game!!

UnholyZ69
01-31-2016, 08:16 PM
]when are you going to fix all of these problems!!!!!!!!!!!! We paid for this game!!!!! Basically all of your "known issues"!!!!! This is ridiculous i have never met a company so bad with there customer service.. Just for this reason i will never buy a ubisoft game again. And i will also make sure to tell everyone who will listen not to as well!!!! My only hope is that over time you will go out of business so that no one has to deal with your substandard service again!

ShadyShall
02-14-2016, 11:32 PM
]when are you going to fix all of these problems!!!!!!!!!!!! We paid for this game!!!!! Basically all of your "known issues"!!!!! This is ridiculous i have never met a company so bad with there customer service.. Just for this reason i will never buy a ubisoft game again. And i will also make sure to tell everyone who will listen not to as well!!!! My only hope is that over time you will go out of business so that no one has to deal with your substandard service again!

It is becoming more and more apparent they just simply do not care.