PDA

View Full Version : i signed up for beta early 2015 but no email :(

swapfox
01-31-2016, 08:58 AM
Title says it all, I hope it gets answered things seem pretty dead around here

Willaguy2010
01-31-2016, 11:25 AM
If you mean that you haven't gotten a single email, rather it beta related or not, then that is a problem a lot of people had. You have to go to your profile settings and make sure that you check the box to receive emails from Ubisoft and Ubisoft related games.

If, however, you mean that you haven't gotten an email about the beta, then you simply weren't selected. Don't worry, there has been only one alpha test and more to come.

Dead1y-Derri
01-31-2016, 01:16 PM
If you mean that you haven't gotten a single email, rather it beta related or not, then that is a problem a lot of people had. You have to go to your profile settings and make sure that you check the box to receive emails from Ubisoft and Ubisoft related games.

If, however, you mean that you haven't gotten an email about the beta, then you simply weren't selected. Don't worry, there has been only one alpha test and more to come.

I believe the backstage program emails aren't available in certain regions.

Dead1y-Derri
01-31-2016, 01:17 PM

swapfox
01-31-2016, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the answers I'm on ps4 so I was mainly concerned about the backstage program, and future beta on consoles.

Dead1y-Derri
01-31-2016, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the answers I'm on ps4 so I was mainly concerned about the backstage program, and future beta on consoles.

I think as long as you've signed up for the backstage program, when it comes to sending out Beta invites they will be sent out like they did with the closed alpha. So don't worry about that.

MisterWillow
02-01-2016, 11:36 AM

True.

As we found out over the course of this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1236021-Backstage-making-of-the-trailer?), they're for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Asia), and not for NCSA (North, Central and South Americas), so if you're in America somewhere, you shouldn't expect to get any backstage stuff, all of which has been posted in the forums anyway (in the Official News and Announcements section).

I believe the Alpha wasn't restricted in this way---or at least, I've heard no allusions to such a thing---so I presume it will be the same for the Beta.