PDA

View Full Version : Bug/Glitches

xX Bus1n3ss Xx
01-31-2016, 05:56 AM
As far as gameplay I have loved it so far! Just ran across an annoyance that started at the beginning of the medic level. Once i had gotten a team on matchmaking, we went in and i got downed and naturally my screen had gone red from low health. However, rather than returning to normal, my screen has kept the sort of red tint on it all the way through the level and now into free-roam. I've heard logging out resets it but other than that looking forward to exploring the rest!!!

redxjordan
01-31-2016, 07:11 AM
Yeah when I die I get my screen turn red too. The only way it turn back to normal was when I got to low health and slow recovered.

Steelfreak29
01-31-2016, 07:54 AM
Anyone notice the ladder the glitch when u slide down it throws u up in the air and u land hard on the ground!! I have only found a couple that doesn't this not a big deal just wanted to share!! Love the game tho March 8th needs to hurry up and get here!!

Audre_DBAer
01-31-2016, 10:29 AM
When I have taken damage my screen goes red and stays that way until I restart the game or randomly changes back to normal.

Also iv experienced my character falling out of the world at the start and through the main mission "Madison hospital"

RazzleFrazzle
01-31-2016, 11:09 AM
I encounted a bug which made me impervious to damage from NPCs. It happened after death, after being killed by a friend(we weren't in a squad, however) on the same DZ server as me. When NPCs attacked, my health bar didn't move, even as I allowed myself to stand there and get shot.
It didn't make me impervious to player damage, however, as some guy picked up on this during a confrontation with NPCs and went rogue on me, which caused me to take damage(and die) normally.

ChevilleChiot2
01-31-2016, 12:05 PM
J ai etait blessť puis soigner par un ami l ecran est rester en rouge obliger de quitter la section pour revenir

gamer36097
01-31-2016, 11:23 PM
Sometimes when I enter the Pause Menu and World Map every thing but the text in the menus turn gray.