PDA

View Full Version : Hacker in the Beta. PLS HELP

ChrisDaCarnage
01-31-2016, 05:47 AM
A player named WickerMill has been shooting people through walls, cover, and the ground, and at multiple people at once. I mean two streams of bullets come out of his guns and hits players. In the videos below they hopefully will show the proof. Ubisoft ban this hacker from your beta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6bDj-Tv0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGHkHrLxmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1vVv-BqgM

Virescence
01-31-2016, 06:19 AM
Lots and lots of hackers.... if Ubi doesn't fix this in February, the game will fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVOW_b9cv2I

Tacitium
01-31-2016, 06:20 AM
A player named WickerMill has been shooting people through walls, cover, and the ground, and at multiple people at once. I mean two streams of bullets come out of his guns and hits players. In the videos below they hopefully will show the proof. Ubisoft ban this hacker from your beta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6bDj-Tv0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGHkHrLxmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1vVv-BqgM

I also encountered hacking from a player on PC named Rothwnd. Shot me through two buildings and I took footage of it.

Going to be real annoying if Ubisoft cant lock this down. Shameful that its already happened in the Beta.

Enoth
01-31-2016, 06:32 AM
I also encountered hacking from a player on PC named Rothwnd. Shot me through two buildings and I took footage of it.

Going to be real annoying if Ubisoft cant lock this down. Shameful that its already happened in the Beta.

If the hackers are not banned by IP, MAC ADDRESS, and ACCOUNT NAME there is no point to playing this game. If the hacks are not dealt with swiftly I want (as I'm sure others will also) a refund as this game will be unplayable. :mad:

zoinker550
01-31-2016, 06:37 AM
Ive logged 20 hours in the past 3 days and all day today i have experienced nothing but getting shot through walls and random dying. As much as id just like to yell hacker and ignore the fact that ubisoft has always had horrible servers like the 5 minute wait to find people in rainbow six siege when Cod finds 11 people in seconds and battlefield connects 63 other player in seconds. The bad servers may lead to loss in packets from player to server so when a player shoots u it may register on his console and then update to the server seconds later causing all of it to hit u when u had no idea u were being shot. Idk wbout all of u guys but the crappy server kept me from buying the season pass for rainbow six and may have me return the collecters edition of the division when i get it. I didnt wait 3 years for this BS

draconothese
01-31-2016, 06:42 AM
as I cant post in beta forum and cant find new topic will leave this here

have seen 6 bots in a group healing and farming in dark zone sports store landmark they were all marked rouge and did not even try to fire at me only npc's killed them all sadly forgot to take screen shot they were all fully filled with loot so were more then likely farming bots

this was on pc

ertzgiel
01-31-2016, 06:47 AM
The past night me and my friends were playing but we met KILLURTITT .... a HACKER, shooting through cars, INFINITE life bars and INFINITE rockets.... he destroyed my team of four people multiple times... Were going to REFUND the game on STEAM... theres no point on waiting for UBILOL doing something about this....such a shame, the game has potential... but this is just another reason online games are better played on consoles... damn!!!

PC BETA VERSION.

R3fil
01-31-2016, 06:54 AM
I have avoided posting on these forums but this post really rubbed me the wrong way. The software developer side of my profession wanted to rant.

1. This video shows no tangible evidence of any sort of a malicious behavior.

2. I don't think you understand the definition of what a hacker is.

3. Your perception of events in a beta instance does not directly translate to the experience shared by the other user you are pointing fingers at.

report your findings don't try and make interpretations.

derek3399
01-31-2016, 07:06 AM
It's not hacks, They are Glitching. I just saw a 4 man group with manhunt go into the subway and glitch themselves beneath the map. From there they can shoot anyone through anything without being hit back.

I'm on PS4.

Outlander0
01-31-2016, 07:07 AM
I don't know how this guy or guys are doing it but somehow there is a guy under the darkzone map killing people I was kill by him 2 times and he seems to be using some fast bullet trick to shoot you down fast when he dose... I have recorded 2 videos where it seems I get hit out of no where and both on a roof top and under ground in the sub way as I was try it track down a red pulse. and this was on the xbox1. I would attach my video but I don't know how to transfer it from the xbox to a PC so others can see it. and this is going on as of 10:00pm PST

zoinker550
01-31-2016, 07:16 AM
Watch "Ubisoft Please Fix! The Division - Beta God Mode Glitch (profanity)" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/EZZ5KMmlLGE

ChrisDaCarnage
01-31-2016, 07:36 AM
I have avoided posting on these forums but this post really rubbed me the wrong way. The software developer side of my profession wanted to rant.

3. Your perception of events in a beta instance does not directly translate to the experience shared by the other user you are pointing fingers at.

Did you not watch the videos? In the 1st video, the player shoots while reloading, and finishes the animation! The third one shows how he shot me through a car with the same gun I currently use! I've tried doing that I CANT, if you look closely you see it didn't come through the windows, but the hull. Plus all of the other people claiming similar situations! It has plenty of evidence, infact I was currently getting damaged by someone named Lovespade, and I couldn't find him, he was invisible and when it shows who kills you in red noone appeared.

SnEakSrEveNgE
01-31-2016, 07:46 AM
I had a similar issue with players spawning in the dark zone invisible. they just run around killing everyone and theres nothing anyone can do about it. Its really annoying. I was going to buy this game but after playing the beta i know its not for me.

ftwshane
01-31-2016, 07:55 AM
It doesn't seem like it's a hack or anything. It's more or less a glitch in the game itself. Probably from this being a BETA, with the majority of the content cut out.
Or being part of how you're able to see where your friends are on the map.
Maybe it's the servers itself having someone respawn between two different servers.
But I have had friends invisible and invincible through no fault of their own.

LB-Myztkl-K3v
01-31-2016, 08:05 AM
I can confirm, we are in a game right now with multiple hackers. someone went rogue and the second I shot at them I died and they were running away in the opposite direction. There needs to be some system that shows you who kills you so we can report these people. I am starting to think I'm not going to buy this game at launch after seeing it only took 24 hours of beta for the game to be filled with hackers.

Deezl-V
01-31-2016, 08:07 AM
I love my ps4. Another PC fail. Have fun claiming master PC when you use your game as a coaster. lol.

mezzatron
01-31-2016, 08:47 AM
I love my ps4. Another PC fail. Have fun claiming master PC when you use your game as a coaster. lol.

This is a very good point. I was originally thinking of purchasing this for the PC, but I might change my mind due to these sorts of problems.
There are other Ubisoft titles online that are full of hackers and Ubisoft is taking no action.

Might be a better idea to go with PS4. The graphical difference isn't a huge deal as long as I can enjoy the same game without hackers roaming about.

LB-Myztkl-K3v
01-31-2016, 08:48 AM
I'm just going to put this here:

https://youtu.be/IpUqbfhOoRg

catcatus
01-31-2016, 08:55 AM
Cheateror or glitcher, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzbqcQ2WS3Y

VikingIrish
01-31-2016, 08:56 AM
I was also shot from multiple secure locations (rooftops, basements, etc) by invisible players. The best theory I found on here was the glitching under the map. The guy who killed me and my teammates multiple times was named GHOSTxEDITION. Video below doesn't show his name, one of my teammates (smellthegloves) captured his name in a video on his feed.

https://youtu.be/j3tgnOx2ifQ

Only other thing I wanted to point out is that my game would completely freeze if I accessed someone's gamercard to add them as friends, etc. Completely non-responsive, had to quit and reboot the game.

Other than the two above reports/complaints - I absolutely love this game and am thrilled for the full version release in March.

GG UBISOFT

Edit: System = XB1

SneakySempai
01-31-2016, 09:13 AM
Gonna go ahead and put this here, but before I got off today I ended up running into a similar situation on Xbox One, where I started getting shot and then was subsequently killed on one side of the dark zone while my friend was killed twice on the other side of the map around the same time by nothing. I thought this might have been lag because when it happened to a friend before, it credited someone the kill and someone a few feet away became rogue. This did not happen the same way so I don't entirely know what went wrong and how I ended up dead on those cold hard streets of New York.
My only other thing to complain about is the seeming lack of just stuff in the beta. Stuff to do, stuff to kill, stuff to loot, just stuff in general. Hoping it won't end up this way when the game finally drops but a plethora of content would be greatly appreciated with all the space we will be given in the main game.

SharpShooter0073
01-31-2016, 09:42 AM
Not a hack, its a brutal bug that is happening to people while in the Dark Zone.

How do i know this?

Because it happened to me.

I was invisible to everyone, even my group mates.

I was also invincible, and took 0 damage from players and mobs.

No clue how it happens, but it is happening, and happening alot.

Kortez
01-31-2016, 10:12 AM
It's not hacks, They are Glitching. I just saw a 4 man group with manhunt go into the subway and glitch themselves beneath the map. From there they can shoot anyone through anything without being hit back.

I'm on PS4.

I was also being chased by people shooting me out of no where. I didn't know it was a glitch, but I've had it happen a few times doing the beta. I love the game, but if i can expect a bunch of this then I'll pass. Nothing kills off a game faster for me then this crap.

en8k
01-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Yes this game have already a cheater community.
We fighted 2 hackers yesterday, we were killed trough entire building, impossible to kill like that legitimately. Ubisoft need to deal rapidly with that if they don't want that The Division will become the new WarZ.

TR.Misterscruff
01-31-2016, 11:05 AM
Just another video of cheats easy to find they just post them up to youtube. To those who need to cheat must have one sad pathetic life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVhffYeeZM

Bothain
01-31-2016, 11:51 AM

You are simply a moron, more likely a hacker or a supporter of their sites. Get off the forums Troll.

JPridd
01-31-2016, 01:26 PM
I have also had this problem on xbox one and I think it was connection issues. It shows as players are still and standing up and if you shoot them on you your side it looks as if thay are shooting you though walls.

But I might be wrong and this is a hack.