PDA

View Full Version : Not enough rogue agents...

Scarr3000
01-31-2016, 04:42 AM
I have notices a problem recently there are nowhere near enough rogue agents... almost every single time me and my group go into the dark zone we and up finding maybe a single group of rogues so we end up becoming the rogues, I must admit it is fun being rogue but when becoming a teir 1 rogue ends up with everyone in the dark zone trying to kill you (keep in mind we are only a group of two) it makes it hard to continue wanting to be rogue. I honestly don't know why more people don't become rogue though because I have noticed that it does give you more dz funds if you survive. I hope that when more people realize that becoming rogue will give you more dz funds more people will do that but I do doubt it...

Simon Graymain
01-31-2016, 05:33 AM
I personally have a hard time bringing myself to randomly attack someone for no reason. All day today I go into the DZ with the intention of going rogue but after I run into someone I don't follow through.

mhobson
01-31-2016, 11:26 AM
I drop 4K for dying with max rogue status.
This isn't including my bounty..

I'm pretty sure surviving a 3-4 level bounty gets me 1K tops.
It just doesn't seem worth it at this point.

Though i shot for the best gear early and can retire as a di-.. Rogue now.

Zahony_01
01-31-2016, 01:10 PM
I must say, i like this system. Although you shouldn't become roque if a friend walks in your line of fire.

Rajesh from IT
01-31-2016, 02:51 PM
I must say, i like this system. Although you shouldn't become roque if a friend walks in your line of fire.

If you're grouped, it won't make you a rogue. Friendly fire doesn't do anything.

If you shoot someone who is not grouped, it makes you hostile initially, but not a rogue. You have to get to a damage threshold before you become rogue.

bowen65
01-31-2016, 03:45 PM

I really enjoy this game but I found that in the dark zone that you can become invisible buy some respond glitch in the safe house.This really needs to get fixed before release.