PDA

View Full Version : Emote Screen Lock

teflon skull
01-31-2016, 02:49 AM
Title: [Xbox One] (Locked in emote selection.)
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
I was playing in the dark zone. I ran into the store building with the rock wall. Soon as I stepped inside, my emote selection screen popped up. I could toggle to the different emotes, but could not actually full select one and have it execute. It was stuck on my screen and I could do nothing else. No skills or other buttons did anything to clear it. Eventually, someone came and figured I was afk and shot me in the back. I could select respawn point and hit A to respawn. When I revived at the safe house, I was still stuck in the emote screen and unable to do anything. No menu access or anything. I eventually hit the xbox button and hit quit. It was a long session and I went to bed. Should have recorded a vid, but it would have just showed me staring at a menu screen. Though, it would have showed it still up on revive in the safe house.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)
Playing in the dark zone. I was just running into a building. I wasn't hitting anything but the sticks to run and direction.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
No. Had to log out and go to bed. Will record if it happens again.

4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)
Force closed the game and shut off console.