PDA

View Full Version : killed by invisible player

LOoLSeabass
01-31-2016, 01:01 AM
was killed 6 times buy a invisible player but he did show up on the map had a dead skull indicating ther was a dead person i had high health so it took him 3 hits to kill me he does wicked damage also lost 6 dark zone keys :O soo mad anyway keep an eye out this was at the Kalkesse Sports Store in the DZ so be careful when your near that area or in the building :)

LOoLSeabass
01-31-2016, 01:12 AM
was killed 6 times buy a invisible player but he did show up on the map had a dead skull indicating ther was a dead person i had high health so it took him 3 hits to kill me he does wicked damage also lost 6 dark zone keys :O soo mad anyway keep an eye out this was at the Kalkesse Sports Store in the DZ so be careful when your near that area or in the building :)

DAboogymenz along with another player might be the guy glitching alond with another friend which kiling you indicates u died for unkown reasions

Shadow38383
01-31-2016, 05:47 AM
Its a glitch that people are taking full advantage of. Hope this is fixed before launch.

LOoLSeabass
01-31-2016, 02:50 PM
yea i finaly found him mr AnarchyAngel was using the glitch i died about 15 times by him and lost about 15 dark zone keys :( hope it gets fixed real soon :(

lvl KARMA lvl
01-31-2016, 04:35 PM
Hey for what's it's worth I actually went invisible last night in DZ (so I'm told by party member). At first I had no idea what happened - I went rogue under suspicious circumstances, I was in a firefight with three rogues and I was not currently rogue. Suddenly I was so I started defending myself from anyone that came near trying to find a nice place to hide. After a bit I started to wonder why no-one was shooting back at me - my party mate realized he couldn't see me even though I was standing beside him.

TBH I had a bit of fun with it - I'd wait until he was in the middle of extracting loot, head shot another player and watched buddy go rogue in the middle of half a dozen people.

But did try and figure out how to remove the status - tried logging, leaving DZ, etc. Everytime I tried one of these things I would go find another player shoot them and see if they saw me - the invisibility persisted. Eventually dashboarding when I quit the game last night fixed it because this morning I definitely visible. For what it's worth, it also seemed like I was still visible to NPCs because they would shoot at me.

Weird bug. Regardless, apologies to anyone who got pissed if I was killing you while invisible last night - I was trying to figure out the bug and how to fix it, not basking in my gawd-like powers... I swear ;)