PDA

View Full Version : DZ System Reboot Issues

cbrooks12
01-30-2016, 09:58 PM
There are a couple of small issues that I have come across during the beta so far. One is that on some occasions as I enter the dark zone the reboot of the system has not completely rebooted and leaving the sound effects of that process plays continuously as long as I am in the dark zone. Another problem is that when I am in dark zone, my DZ level bar and extraction countdowns do not appear on occasion. One final issue that I have noticed today is that sometimes when sprinting in the dark zone it will create a slight lag/stutter of the character and the environment. This has been smoothest and most seamless beta I have been a part of. I hope this feedback is helpful and is in contribution to the final game. Thank you for your time.

UbiBooma
01-30-2016, 10:39 PM
There are a couple of small issues that I have come across during the beta so far. One is that on some occasions as I enter the dark zone the reboot of the system has not completely rebooted and leaving the sound effects of that process plays continuously as long as I am in the dark zone. Another problem is that when I am in dark zone, my DZ level bar and extraction countdowns do not appear on occasion. One final issue that I have noticed today is that sometimes when sprinting in the dark zone it will create a slight lag/stutter of the character and the environment. This has been smoothest and most seamless beta I have been a part of. I hope this feedback is helpful and is in contribution to the final game. Thank you for your time.

Thanks, cbrooks12. Can you re-submit based on this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1376863-Closed-Beta-Report-a-Bug)format?

cbrooks12
01-30-2016, 10:47 PM
I surely can. Is there a specific way out of those options you want me to submit to.