PDA

View Full Version : Dark Zone chat bug.

Jackghanistan
01-30-2016, 08:41 PM
Hey Ubisoft, I just want to let you guys know of an issue my buddies and I have been experiencing. When I enter the dark zone, I can only hear people within proximity when my chat headset is unplugged. Once I plug it in, I cannot hear anything. I cannot communicate with random players or hear them. But once I unplug it, I can hear them through my tv speakers but cannot communicate with them through Kinect. My friends and I are pretty much forced into using party chat even though we would love to be able to use the game chat.

UbiBooma
01-30-2016, 08:56 PM
Hey Ubisoft, I just want to let you guys know of an issue my buddies and I have been experiencing. When I enter the dark zone, I can only hear people within proximity when my chat headset is unplugged. Once I plug it in, I cannot hear anything. I cannot communicate with random players or hear them. But once I unplug it, I can hear them through my tv speakers but cannot communicate with them through Kinect. My friends and I are pretty much forced into using party chat even though we would love to be able to use the game chat.

Thanks so much for this, Jackghanistan. Consider reading this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1376863-Closed-Beta-Report-a-Bug)thread.

Jackghanistan
01-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the link. I will use that format for further issues I experience.