PDA

View Full Version : [Graphics] A Few Graphical Bugs I've Come Across

The Brown Hat
01-30-2016, 07:29 PM
Hey developers. First off, thanks for giving us the opportunity to test this game out for ya'll. Loving what I've seen so far.

While playing I ran into a few graphical bugs that would happen under certain circumstances, and I'll list to the best of my knowledge what the exact scenario was:

The screen would stay red after dying and respawning, until I was low health again and healed with an ability/medkit.
When exiting and quickly re-entering an ECHO's effective area, the screen would stay completely blue as if I was still in the ECHO, even after leaving it. Reactivating the echo and leaving normally fixed this.
One time after I used Pulse, it somehow ended up making the entire area around me extremely out of focus and blurry. This was in the Dark Zone when it happened, and was not being caused by weather effects.
Sometimes player's weapons would be floating up in the air as they were moving around, following their rig's animation (which was admittedly hilarious).
When interacting with the first computer in the Hospital mission, my character's arm kind of bent oddly out of place. Minor, but figured I'd note it.
Also during the Hospital mission, the radar was filled green, but the green texture itself was blurry around the edges and jagged.

These are all I've found so far. If anything else happens I'll be sure to update this same thread.

UbiBooma
01-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey developers. First off, thanks for giving us the opportunity to test this game out for ya'll. Loving what I've seen so far.

While playing I ran into a few graphical bugs that would happen under certain circumstances, and I'll list to the best of my knowledge what the exact scenario was:

The screen would stay red after dying and respawning, until I was low health again and healed with an ability/medkit.
When exiting and quickly re-entering an ECHO's effective area, the screen would stay completely blue as if I was still in the ECHO, even after leaving it. Reactivating the echo and leaving normally fixed this.
One time after I used Pulse, it somehow ended up making the entire area around me extremely out of focus and blurry. This was in the Dark Zone when it happened, and was not being caused by weather effects.
Sometimes player's weapons would be floating up in the air as they were moving around, following their rig's animation (which was admittedly hilarious).
When interacting with the first computer in the Hospital mission, my character's arm kind of bent oddly out of place. Minor, but figured I'd note it.
Also during the Hospital mission, the radar was filled green, but the green texture itself was blurry around the edges and jagged.

These are all I've found so far. If anything else happens I'll be sure to update this same thread.

Thanks for the very thorough bug report, The Brown Hat. And, welcome to the forums! Have you read the how to report a bug (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1376863-Closed-Beta-Report-a-Bug)thread yet?