PDA

View Full Version : The division Xbox one bugs- red screen and weapon sounds

civilenginerd
01-30-2016, 06:42 PM
Experienced two bugs so far one

1. On death or being dropped the red bleed out screen remains after death. After Respawn or revive, damage recieved from enemies the screen would clear as if the effect was opposite to the way it was supposed to work.

Work around: take damage from enemy or own grenades until health drops to below 20% and before going into the downed state, use the heal ability to regenerate health and clear the screen and it works the way it is supposed to. Going back into either a downed state or being killed repeats the issue of the red screen. resetting requiring the work around. Additionally med Packs would not clear the issue the same way the healing ability does.

2nd bug- weapon sounds on the military rifle does not work nor do the controller effects.

Works around: use a different rifle

xXLegitOGamerXx
01-31-2016, 02:56 PM
I have also had the red tint to the screen after being downed or killed. It only happened to me when I died to npcs.

hlmcpherson
01-31-2016, 04:07 PM
same things experienced, restart game clears both issues. I tend to play for hours and hours and these problems seem to happen well into my play session.

lvl KARMA lvl
01-31-2016, 04:28 PM
+1 experience the red screen bug multiple times in the DZ whether killed by players or NPCs - had to quit the game from the dashboard to remove it