PDA

View Full Version : My SUV won't drive anywhere.

Donkey Parfait
01-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Because I like to make sure that all doors are closed, I walked up to an SUV which started the animation for closing the rear door and as it came down, I was pushed into the SUV. I could not get out. This was a bad idea. I will never close doors again.

Ubi-Houck
01-30-2016, 04:43 PM
Hey,

Do you remember which SUV it was? If you do, can you please try doing it again and take screenshots or video of it?

Thanks

Donkey Parfait
01-30-2016, 10:05 PM
I will do what I can. I took a couple pictures from inside, but let me see if I can locate it again.

darkfox invid
01-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Did you make sure the parking brake wasn't on?

Donkey Parfait
01-30-2016, 11:00 PM
Son of a.

Donkey Parfait
01-30-2016, 11:18 PM
I don't have anyplace to link pictures and I cannot find the location again for the life of me. I have tried to replicate it on a few SUVs, but did not glitch inside of any of them. I did find out which chain the white SUV is parked by though, but not the location itself.

White SUV.
ROW store at a corner. Waist high square signs on each corner. On the west side of the entrance is a sign on the corner of the building with the hours listed.
I have a waypoint marker set for W 22nd Street, but not which spot of that street. It would be 795 feet west/northwest of that marker and there is a scavenge location slightly northwest of the SUV.

I am guessing that it is along 23rd, but I didn't see it for the life of me. Have gone up and down 21st-23rd and just can't find this specific store or car.