PDA

View Full Version : Colour Blindness

ledge88
01-30-2016, 11:35 AM
Hi im not really sure where to put this thread but i will just throw it up here.

I am one of the 1 in 12 men who suffer from colour blindness and sometimes find it very difficult and frustrating trying to differentiate between similar colours, Personally i find it difficult identifying if its a green/orange/yellow or a blue/purple drop without looking at the weapon stats and using commen sense to guess the colour, Anyway what im trying to ask is if there is anyway the developers can implement a colour blindness option at this stage of development, Battlefield 4 have got a really good option that takes into account all types of colour blindness, Cheers

Frantic-5-
01-31-2016, 05:26 AM
I agree I am also color blind and it is very hard for me to see the stats on the mods please implement some color variation where we can change the text of the inventory items and maybe some variation with the reticle color. Please consider this option moving forward. great game

impossibleskl
02-02-2016, 06:16 PM
+1 For Colour Blind option. Many of my friends are Red/Green colour blind, it would be nice that their experience in game isn't frustrating

Natchai_Ubisoft
02-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Hey guys, normally the game will offer 3 color blind modes :)

CV_Desert-Rat
03-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Interesting and good answer. Must be really awkward in some games when you suddenly realise you have sold an Epic weapon for next to nothing. Some games epic weapons and armour don't look that decent until you start upgrading and adding stuff to them. Example is Blade and Soul Hongmoon stuff.

Wheatbix12
03-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Hey guys, normally the game will offer 3 color blind modes :)

Where can these 3 modes be turned on from?