globalsnow
01-30-2016, 11:16 AM
can the division be gameshared on ps4?

waszoo1
01-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Is there away to make the words larger?

xXLILlive35Xx
02-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Is it just me or was it way to hard to shoot and kill people who were downed. When you melee them they would die instantly but if you shot at them they would take like 20 bullets before they were dad which made it easier for teammates to revive them.

DereksGroundz87
02-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Can we Lock our guns to prevent deletion, or be able to mark as favorite to be able to tell them apart?

Can we seard for mods for specific weapons? IE you highligh your weapon then search buy and all the mods available for the weapon you have highlighted pop up.

Can we increase the melee damage? or at least a direct hit from behind does an instant kill to make the game more stealthy, instead of every encounter being a shoot out.

Can we get some smoke bombs to throw in the street when crossing in the Dark Zone? this will make other players really have to focus, and make the game way more intense in many ways.

Instead of the Thugs just attacking people, how about a few dogs actually attack so we can have a reason, or choice to be good or bad and decide to help.

Bamills328
02-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Can someone tell me why i have severely limited access to the forums, and ZERO access to the beta forums? I cant post new threads in the simple General discussion/ OFF-topic discussions...And yes I was in the alpha/beta's, and no, to my knowledge I haven't done anything to get "banned" and yes I have opened a ticket with the Uplay account thing asking them to take a look into why all i can do is comment on other users posts... Could I get a Moderator to look into this?

Natchai_Ubisoft
02-04-2016, 12:48 PM
If you're having issues reacting on the beta forums, please post here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1378704-Beta-Forums-Access and we will grant you access asap.
And please post your Beta feedback at http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1118-The-Division-Closed-Beta