PDA

View Full Version : Need more AI

TwoBulletZ
01-30-2016, 08:13 AM
Very important to have more enemy AI in both darkzone and mission zone keeps you busy when your not doing missions need alot of events and encounters happening in the city especially in the darkzone dont want people too always attack one another but to sometimes team up against alot of AI. 2 For some reason when you take damage your screen turns red and stay red definitly need fixing. 3 need to be able to go in darkzone with your group of players thats at different levels. All of these are very important to make this game even better and did I mention how much I love this game

VioletDance2013
01-30-2016, 08:59 AM
Definitely not enough AI in the Dark Zone, more opportunities to kill AI and get loot are needed there or leads to more rogue agents as people get annoyed not finding any AI to attack. Some more in general too of varying levels will travelling between missions.

Durpy569
01-30-2016, 12:31 PM
But remember that we arent playing in the full darkzone and you can check it out on the map

Helfist1981
01-30-2016, 02:11 PM
I agree there needs to be more AI but I am hoping not too much more as I don't want it to feel like WoW or such where there is a "mob" every 20 ft.

Ratt1eHead
01-30-2016, 03:35 PM
I agree there needs to be more AI but I am hoping not too much more as I don't want it to feel like WoW or such where there is a "mob" every 20 ft.

Agreed, a bit more but not too much.