PDA

View Full Version : Red screen bug.

Ragehazzard
01-30-2016, 05:33 AM
I an into an issue where being shot while getting revived from a down position resulted in my screen being stuck with a red tint. The only way to fix the screen was to close the game completely and restart it.

Mr Thur
01-30-2016, 05:48 AM
I an into an issue where being shot while getting revived from a down position resulted in my screen being stuck with a red tint. The only way to fix the screen was to close the game completely and restart it.

It happened with me too. I was fighting another group of players, I got shot and I ended bleeding out. When I respawned I got that red screen. I made a video of it, if you guys want to see it just say I so I can post it here.

Prizzma
01-30-2016, 05:58 AM
Have the red screen as well. But I only died and was not being revived. When I re-spawned the screen was red and was only fixed after restarting the game.

CRO VUK 56
01-30-2016, 06:49 AM
this also happens when you respawn. It will stay red until you suffer enough damage and heal.

VioletDance2013
01-30-2016, 08:55 AM
I had this twice playing the Field Hospital Mission to rescue the doctor. I would take damage and die and when respawned everything was red. The first time the redness went when I took damage and then applied a med pack, second time I had to completely exit the game and restart.