PDA

View Full Version : Invisible glitch

ADG_EpicSaint
01-30-2016, 03:19 AM
I turned my player invisible to other players but visible to me. Please contact me so I can explain how so other players can't do this.

iiwolfie123
01-30-2016, 05:32 AM
I have that same problem too because when I go out buildings like the safe house I don't notice it till my friends tell me

J4ckFr0sty
01-30-2016, 09:48 AM
This happened to me twice today, my game froze which made me have to quit to the xbox home screen and when i signed back in i was invisible to other players even when rogue which made it waaay too easy to kill other players,This only happens in the dark zone..i also noticed that it made me invincible(Take no damage) to NPCs, this could be a seperate glitch but for it to happen when the other did it couldn't be a coincidence.

GeneralZOCK
01-31-2016, 03:49 PM
I had the same Bug as well as i left the Safehouse after i had a short gamefreeze and i didnt noticed it as well until my m8s told me so.

Also tried to repiclate that bug but only happens if u exit safehouse after gamefreeze so far.

Plz fix this before release the game cuz this is kinda creepy in Dark Zones...

CrossXII
01-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Same thing happened to me. Game froze. Went to the home screen, quit the game, and restarted the beta. Got put back in with my fire team and went out. Still got noticed by NPC but other players seemed to notice an invisible me.

Fkn-Fester
01-31-2016, 04:26 PM
I turned my player invisible to other players but visible to me. Please contact me so I can explain how so other players can't do this.

Many players are beginning to abuse this glitch making further testing near impossible. Some of them are camped close to dark zone gates not allowing players to enter into zone

Xbox1

SPARKZ549X
01-31-2016, 09:56 PM
I've become part of this glitch that I'm now invincible and unseen. How do I stop it? I don't even know how it started??!!

llTAYL0Rll
01-31-2016, 10:44 PM
This is the single, biggest glitch i encountered. Invisible players killing you without a chance to prevent it.
For a game where dying in the DZ has a very real cost it highlights a massive flaw.
There is no way that i would play this, gambling my time and effort on acquiring loot in its various forms, if there is a chance of this happening.
I have cancelled my pre order.
I would happily buy this game if i knew FOR CERTAIN that this sort of exploit was erradicated or preventable in some way.
As it stands it is evidence of a game where its greatest asset can be it ls greatest failing.
I loved the rest of the game and i truly hope this is fixed in a permanant way.

Voopa21
01-31-2016, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=llTAYL0Rll;11334269]This is the single, biggest glitch i encountered. Invisible players killing you without a chance to prevent it.

So I think I figuered out what happening here. So this happen to me and my friend last night while playing. The glitch literally make you a walking God. Not only do you become invisible to other players, but you also do not take any damage. I'm not going to lie and say that I did not take advantage of the glitch and slaughter many other people in the dark zone who could not fight back. The way we triggers the glitch has to do with joining somebody else's game session. This only worked in the first hub area ( fort something or another) my friend was having lag issues and wanted to restart his game session. He restarted his game but I wasn't kicked out of the session. This is when the glitch happened. After this point. I can interact with everybody ( npc, other players,) and was stuck in god mode. The only time it fixed it self was when I went to restock in the safe room. While I was in the safe room, my friend then became glitches in God mode. When I would exit though, I would return to God mode while my friend would return to normal play.
I really liked the game and really want this part to be fixed. Like I said, the glitch happen when a the party leader closes their game session but the other player continue. Fix it please.

USMCNewdog70
02-01-2016, 01:22 AM
I was killed acouple times yesterday by invisible players, scans didnt show then, and they killed me with one shot. gave up on the pvp, hopefully they figure this glithch out and fix it