PDA

View Full Version : The Beta Access Blues

TheIncrediBull
01-30-2016, 02:29 AM
So I pre-ordered The Division from GameStop today. I created a Uplay account, linked it with my gamertag, and then went to thedivisiongame.com/beta to enter the code from the receipt. I got an email saying that I had guaranteed access and I would be supplied with a beta key 'when the beta started'. Well since it has already started I expected to get my email pretty quickly, but so far nothing. Also, when I go to my account information it is not listed under the beta access tab. So I went back to thedivisiongame.com/beta and tried to enter the code again and it told me that I had already redeemed it. I am just concerned that it didn't process right and is not crediting the beta access to my account. Is there anything else I can do, or is it just time to sit and wait? I have already submitted two support tickets and attempted to initiate live chat.

As the title states, I've got the beta access blues. Here's to hoping the rest of you agents are faring better than I.

TheIncrediBull

TheIncrediBull
01-30-2016, 03:20 AM
Ubisoft got back to me with a beta code through my support ticket. There's hope everyone!