PDA

View Full Version : Bugs/Issues so far

Freak1089
01-30-2016, 12:41 AM
For the most part the Beta is running quite smooth. Here's a list of issues I've encountered.
-Dark Zone loot chests do not work, both types, level based and key driven. There is no text cues when they are approached, nor any option to open.

-VOIP I understand there's known bugs related to the voip, but for me it doesnt seem to be working at all. I can see the voice icons over other players, so I know it works. Ive tried two different head sets no luck.

-Skill "Pulse' with Recon Pack mod. Doesnt seem to be working, in the alpha it would highlight all loot in any given area in both pvp and pve. However it doesnt seem to be working at all in the beta, once activate radar wave shoots out, will highlight enemies, but will not show loot. the other mods seem to be working fine.

Damatris
01-30-2016, 12:44 AM
Re Skill Pulse to show loot. I agree, this isn't working as it did in Alpha but that might be intended.

I think in Alpha it even located phones and pickups didn't it? I love collections so I preferred the Alpha implementation.

Freak1089
01-30-2016, 12:46 AM
Yeah, It showed everything. Almost to much, i wouldn't mind if they even toned down the radius. But it doesn't work at all right now.