PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Gatling Gun Mission

DynaRider
01-29-2016, 08:57 PM
This sucks big time. Jacob is level 10 and I have made it to the last part of the Gatling gun and there are lots of targets in the building and street. One problem is the game keeps trying to position the camera which makes aiming a near impossibility. Second, even though Jacob's life meter is full, as he is trying to aim there is one shot and he is dead. The scene is impossible to finish. (playing on PC) :mad::mad:

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Have you tried restarting the mission?
Could you post a video to explain your point?

JohnConnor2012
01-31-2016, 06:41 PM
It is a difficult mission, esp. not getting injured in Part 1 for full sync. The key to success is to use Eagle Vision fighting so you can shoot them before they shoot you - especially rooftop snipers, your deadliest and most frustrating enemies. Explosive crates will see you through Parts 2-3.

DynaRider
01-31-2016, 07:20 PM
I finally was able to complete it by timing the shots, ducking, and shooting. Accurate aiming was still a problem though with the game trying to control camera movement while I was trying to steady it on a target. Still don't know why one hit will kill you though.

TaylorBlakeH
02-01-2016, 08:12 PM
I finally was able to complete it by timing the shots, ducking, and shooting. Accurate aiming was still a problem though with the game trying to control camera movement while I was trying to steady it on a target. Still don't know why one hit will kill you though.

I'm wondering if you already being level 10 played a part in your experience.... I didn't struggle at all in that mission when I played it, even got full sync without having to restart. But I played it early on, and I was probably level 5 or 6 when I did.

As you might have noticed, the enemies that spawn in your area are usually matched to your level, unless you go into specific areas attributed to a level. This might be causing the game to spawn level 9 and 10 enemies to try and match your difficulty/level in the mission and making the shots from the snipers really count more than normal. I'm not sure how to test this idea though unless I were to replay the game to reset my level before doing the mission.

Anykeyer
02-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Its easy enough if you dont just hold fire button. No need to even use cover.

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:43 PM

One hit kills you?
Did you upgrade your health, When I played I got hit multiple times but didn't get killed.:confused:

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm wondering if you already being level 10 played a part in your experience.... I didn't struggle at all in that mission when I played it, even got full sync without having to restart. But I played it early on, and I was probably level 5 or 6 when I did.

As you might have noticed, the enemies that spawn in your area are usually matched to your level, unless you go into specific areas attributed to a level. This might be causing the game to spawn level 9 and 10 enemies to try and match your difficulty/level in the mission and making the shots from the snipers really count more than normal. I'm not sure how to test this idea though unless I were to replay the game to reset my level before doing the mission.

If this is the case I am screwed for leaving the secondary objects until now @ level 10 :rolleyes:

TaylorBlakeH
02-05-2016, 10:53 PM
If this is the case I am screwed for leaving the secondary objects until now @ level 10 :rolleyes:

I just can't help myself!!! I have to go and explore and conquer everything right off the bat in AC games.... I try and clear or gain everything from an area before progressing, in hopes that I have the best tools and gadgets or money for each situation. But in this game, that ended up hurting me because I leveled up too quickly! I just happened to do the train mission early.

Jessigirl2013
02-06-2016, 01:27 PM
I just can't help myself!!! I have to go and explore and conquer everything right off the bat in AC games.... I try and clear or gain everything from an area before progressing, in hopes that I have the best tools and gadgets or money for each situation. But in this game, that ended up hurting me because I leveled up too quickly! I just happened to do the train mission early.

I also did the mission early, but not the secondary objective.
So when I go for 100% it seems the mission will be harder now that I'm level 10 than when I first did it at level 4.:rolleyes: