PDA

View Full Version : Still a Great game

SKYRIM0720
01-29-2016, 07:34 PM
I stil believe that when its done we will be blown away ubi has done great to my opinion and with tom in the mix it sounds like it will blow me away great game so far keep up the great job guys

Knucklehead435
02-01-2016, 02:25 AM
My sentiments too, OP. I think they've done a great job. The environment is beautiful, the scenario compelling, and the intricacies of the game have me hooked already. Of course there will be bugs, it's a big world they've created, and things will get by. But I firmly believe the developers are committed to this game and will work to fix issues. All in all, I'm impressed with this game and am really looking forward to the full release.

BYAH Stoner
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
I have been playing the beta since it came out and wanted to wait the four days off game play to add my comment on it. It is by far a great game. I'm going to knock it down with comment before I build it up. My problems with the game is...1) ROGUE RANK 5 (MANHUNT)- I don't like the fact of going rogue rank 5 and you don't get anything big as in an epic drop or more currency if you kill AI while rogue rank 5. Or more currency if you survive. I also think there should be a set timer for rogue rank 5 instead of my timer resetting every time I kill in PVP or an extra bonus of currency every time I rest my timer as a rogue rank 5. Last on this I know its just the beta but there should be penalties for players you run the rogue out of play so they can survive it in the safe room. like I said I know its a beta and the map isn't fully open but when it open and if there is still out of play areas there need to be a penalty. Every thing else is still awesome about the game you guys did a great job putting this together and I cant wait for the release . Yes I'm still going to play and enjoy it even if you don't agree with my comment

ebion
02-01-2016, 11:15 PM
I thought the game was nicely done so far. The dz was confusing a little, but they have time to fix that.