PDA

View Full Version : Invisible player glitch.

xSol Swifty 02
01-29-2016, 04:45 PM
There is a glitch that makes a player invisible. I was playing with 2 others and we all died and ended up with the perma-red screen so we logged out and back in. Upon logging back in we couldn't see the third member of our group. He was on the minimap but nothing else. I saw him invisibly pick up loot and call in an extraction.

Connected to this earlier we were waiting at extraction and we just started to randomly take damage. I have a clip that I'm waiting to be uploaded to xbox. Anyway we died 4 times to this random damage but someone was being credited in the kill feed with our deaths.

I didn't put 2 and 2 together until just now it happened again but when we died to this invisible player (this time around someone call bsp callum) other players nearby would randomly become rogue even though I never saw them shoot, so I'm guessing they were in a group with the invisible player and having him kill people. We actually ran across the entire map, west to east, taking damage from the invisible enemy and when he got one us bsp callum got credited the kill again.

And kudos to my invisible squad member for not going around killing people when it seems others with the same glitch are murdering everyone.

KG FATMAN
01-29-2016, 06:13 PM
Yup the good old 12 year old trolls who abuse the faults in the game instead of reporting them like everyone else. Oh the joys of closed beta :) I can't even play ... I get disconnected every 20 seconds with DELTA 20020192 errors.