PDA

View Full Version : Beta bugs

DKGMIX
01-29-2016, 04:44 PM
I got stuck inside of a car and the only way to get out was through fast traveling to my teammate.

Shot multiple extinguishers and it flew up and away through the wall while still hearing it.

It took more magazines to take down online players that were lower level than me. For example, the online player would be at about 20% health but wouldn't go down after 2 magazines had been unloaded since then.

It would be nice if an enemy online player or if I threw a granade but couldn't detect and analysis the radius of the blast.

I was able to pick up dark zone items from contaminated chests at level 10, but I am now the next day at a higher level I cannot open the containers.

Played first day of the beta while on game chat and for a while people could hear me and then nothing could be heard from me until my group and I when back into party chat

LoH Ducks
01-29-2016, 04:59 PM
I have found 2 big bugs so far.

1. Game crashes when joining a group from another group. Has happened almost everytime.

2. Red tint screen on death. Doesn't happen to everyone, but you need to log out and back in. Rather annoying.