PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood - no dialog spoken

Banaankoekje
01-29-2016, 04:03 PM
hi, so I bought the game Assassin's creed brotherhood but the installer came in russian, I didn't think much of it and just guessed the right buttons to press. When I opened the game everything was in russian, There were two language options: Russian and polish (i guess). But i deleted the file localization.lang and the game was in English!! I select spoken language English and the subtitles to English. But when I play the game you can hear the normal sound (somebody falling, walking, etc) but you can't hear any dialog! I can see someone's mouth move and see the subtitles but there is no sound! I searched the brotherhood file and found that there were 3 soundpacks: Italian, Russian and SFX sounds (the standard sounds i guess). I have send a ticket to ubisoft but no respond, I have googled for hours but no solution. Please help me...

Windows 10
Assassin's creed brotherhood, bought on g2a.com (already contacted their support, they told me to contact ubisoft support)
I need an English soundpack, re-installing is not helping either. Corrupted files option in Uplay does not help either

UbiSmarmy
01-30-2016, 12:24 AM
Hey Banaankoekje, welcome to the family.

I regret to inform you that you're probably going to have to contact G2A as they aren't an approved Ubisoft Retailer. In the future check out this list of approved Ubisoft retailers (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/9/3888/approved-retail-vendor-list/kA030000000ekN9CAI) before purchasing a game.

Let's try and see if there's anything that we can do to resolve the issue before contacting G2A. Where are you located? This would help us figure out if you got the correct localization of the game.

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 10:50 AM
hi, so I bought the game Assassin's creed brotherhood but the installer came in russian, I didn't think much of it and just guessed the right buttons to press. When I opened the game everything was in russian, There were two language options: Russian and polish (i guess). But i deleted the file localization.lang and the game was in English!! I select spoken language English and the subtitles to English. But when I play the game you can hear the normal sound (somebody falling, walking, etc) but you can't hear any dialog! I can see someone's mouth move and see the subtitles but there is no sound! I searched the brotherhood file and found that there were 3 soundpacks: Italian, Russian and SFX sounds (the standard sounds i guess). I have send a ticket to ubisoft but no respond, I have googled for hours but no solution. Please help me...

Windows 10
Assassin's creed brotherhood, bought on g2a.com (already contacted their support, they told me to contact ubisoft support)
I need an English soundpack, re-installing is not helping either. Corrupted files option in Uplay does not help either

Welcome to the forums!

That is odd.
But as UbiSmarmy pointed out, it seems you need to contact g2a as they have given you the incorrect language for your region.
Good Luck on getting it sorted though, brotherhood one of the best AC.;)