PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one dvr

rick1991nl
01-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Everyime i Record gameplay or screenshot something i do get the "gamrplay recorded" icon but thrn i go to my "RECORDINGS" and there not there?? Anyone esle have this issue........not even on my smrtglass app

Philonius
01-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Everyime i Record gameplay or screenshot something i do get the "gamrplay recorded" icon but thrn i go to my "RECORDINGS" and there not there?? Anyone esle have this issue........not even on my smrtglass app

Takes some time to upload to the servers. I was "Xbox Record That!) all day yesterday and they are NOW just showing up.

rick1991nl
01-29-2016, 02:42 PM
Did they show up on ur smrtglass app?

Philonius
01-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Did they show up on ur smrtglass app?

Yesterday no, today yes.

FrisianCold
01-30-2016, 09:25 AM
This also happened to me, I took a whole lot of screenshots on day one, they appeared on the console but not online. During day two I took a few more screenshots but only two of those (roughly five) screenshots could be found on my profile on xbox.com.

teflon skull
01-30-2016, 06:39 PM
A friend told me that you need to actually post them to your activity feed to be veiwable because its a beta and for some reason xbox and twitch do that with Betas... Cant stream the game with twitch cause its a beta

Once you take the screenshot, you need to go in to that screenshot and hit save. Once it's saved, you can share it to onedrive and such. You can also look them on the xboxdvr site by gamer tag.

r6.neringa
01-30-2016, 06:53 PM
Same prob. here - I can't upload or share them. Have a bunch of screenshots and videos but it's not possible to see them on the website, on my feed or in the smartglass app. :confused:

UbiBooma
01-30-2016, 08:17 PM
Have you guys read this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1376863-Closed-Beta-Report-a-Bug)thread on how to report a bug? It would be very helpful to us. :)