PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes Problem with Darkzone instance

Benny II
01-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Hi,

last night, we were two in a group. When we walked into the darkzone for the second time, we've just been splitted to two different session. Impossible to play together but we were still in the same group... Any ideas of the problem ?
Thanks

sircrispy56
01-29-2016, 02:31 PM
My and my friend had the same problem, we were all level 7 but one of my friends was level 8 and when we all tried to go into the dark zone and it said he was too high of a level, it appears there's different level dark zones

Shanmyster
01-30-2016, 03:23 AM
My and my friend had the same problem, we were all level 7 but one of my friends was level 8 and when we all tried to go into the dark zone and it said he was too high of a level, it appears there's different level dark zones

Hey guys,
I had a couple of goes with teams in the Darkzone and found that making a team while IN THE darkzone was the way to go.
My friend who was the same lvl could not join my group either. So it may be a location/ping thing too.

AToM5080
01-30-2016, 04:04 AM
I noticed in the matchmaking screen that the Dark Zone wasn't available for matchmaking. Could be this issue is related to them not activating it yet?

WabV_
01-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Had this problem with a friend who was 7 and I was 8 If I remember correctly he had to goto group management an transfer to my dz

Durpy569
01-30-2016, 01:23 PM
U have to be lev 8 to matchmake for dz

MIKESVT
01-30-2016, 03:20 PM
Darkzone is split into PVP brackets for competetiveness. You can join your friend in a higher level instance through group management I believe. Although AI enemies will be much harder (lvl 9 Elites)

xXDevilsSkullXx
01-31-2016, 05:24 PM
when the game comes out, what are you going to do with the hackers, I was playing this morning and ran into an invisible hack, that kept killing you to get you stuff he would be rogue but why if his invisible, saw another yesterday

diodev
02-01-2016, 08:19 PM
when the game comes out, what are you going to do with the hackers, I was playing this morning and ran into an invisible hack, that kept killing you to get you stuff he would be rogue but why if his invisible, saw another yesterday

Had the exact same **** happened to me and my friend teammate, that led us to leave the game.
Another bug also is the teaming problems in DZ
And also one more exploit, I noticed some jerks that were tagged they run into the forbidden zone for some reason.

Other than that, a great mmo indeed

shadowmyths
02-02-2016, 07:28 PM
All I know is I hope they fix the rouge stuff a little because some people would jump in front of you on purpose and turn you rouge or shot you just enough times that they don't go rouge and hope you shoot back at them.

isetfires
02-02-2016, 08:08 PM
It's not hackers, it's a bug. I turned invisible/invincible twice in my 42hrs of BETA play. The only way to get rid of the status was to prompt a load screen. I think it had something to do with dying too close to safe house(the one with the gold weapons) because both times I was killed was coming out of the safe house by campers then came back in GOD mode. I was playing on Xbox1.