PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Didn't get trophy

AdmDune
01-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Hello Assassins,

I have the problem that I didn't get the trophy for finishing sequenz 2 on my PS4. Does anyone know how I get it with a little trick? Or have I play it again? Btw it's done with 100% mission aims.

Thank you for help!

Ureh
01-29-2016, 09:36 PM
Hello. Here're some things that may help:

1. Reload an older save (either from the cloud or from usb) and replay the sequence until you get it.
2. Re-sync your trophy list. One time I got a trophy for AC Unity and I synced my trophy list but for some reason it wasn't showing up on the psn list. So I just synced again and this time it showed up.
3. If neither 1 or 2 work then try turning off the internet to your ps4 then replaying the Sequence then resyncing the trophies.
4. If all else fails you can start a completely new save file and replay up to Sequence 2.

I hope you find a solution. GL!

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the forums.

I have a friend that had a similar issue with another sequence , they played the mission again and still didn't get it.
They then carried on and thought nothing of it, until a few days later she checked and it had appeared.:rolleyes:

Don't know how they did it, so perhaps play the mission again and then wait?
You could contact support, though I don't know if you need to contact UBI or Sony.