PDA

View Full Version : Didnt receive my beta code

MrKiickass
01-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Hello, i pre ordered the division at my local game store. I got a beta code from there that i needed to activate at the division website. I did all that and it said i would receive a email when the beta starts. However i havent got anything yet m, while alot of people are already playing. I would really like to join the fun so please, help me.

Thanks, Yoshi

wonkey1382
01-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Sadly they lied about the receiving of the code, the best way (how I found mine) is go uPlay through Microsoft edge (or whatever browser you use). Put in your uPlay details and go to "Beta" section, its gonna show up there

MrKiickass
01-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Ill give it a try, thanks for helping

Punisher273
02-01-2016, 03:06 PM
So I went to preorder the game a few days ago the dude at the store said they closed the beta I preordered it anyway and when I got home I saw a few of my buddies online playing the beta btw this is on X1 so how can it be closed is people are still playing it?

aidXsn1p3r
02-02-2016, 12:10 AM
I preordered rhe division (gold edition or whatevet) from my local gamestop the other day and they said they "ran out of codes" they also said that the will call me when they receive more codes. I call then two days later and said they will not receive any more beta codes for some reason. I also have signed up for the waiting list for both xbox one and ps4 for about 5 days now. Come on and just let me play the beta the last day it is available.... I mean I bought the $90 special edition game and signed up for the waiting list for 2 different consoles...just let me play the beta

PH.Azen
02-02-2016, 05:08 AM
I got the code 2hrs after the beta ends. GGWP