PDA

View Full Version : Dark zone chests

divinespartan22
01-29-2016, 10:43 AM
I have went to every single dark zone chest in multiple instances since level one (now level 12) and I can't interact with a single one. I can't see the indicators about level locks and what not ever since level one. I've read the posts about how it may be because they are not able to be interacted with because other people have opened them but I believe this is a glitch since I have not seen any indicators on my screen/minimap/full map. I would really appreciate some feedback about this bug.

Thank you.

R0FL W0FFL
01-29-2016, 12:16 PM
I have went to every single dark zone chest in multiple instances since level one (now level 12) and I can't interact with a single one. I can't see the indicators about level locks and what not ever since level one. I've read the posts about how it may be because they are not able to be interacted with because other people have opened them but I believe this is a glitch since I have not seen any indicators on my screen/minimap/full map. I would really appreciate some feedback about this bug.

Thank you.

Same here. Level 8(8-8 DZ player bracket), DZ level 12 and I cant access a single chest in the DZ.

Odd Breakfast
01-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Noone can. And only the alpha players know that they are supposed to be working, so the issue hasnt blown up as much as it should be

SynthetiXxX
01-29-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm really hoping this is what the maintenance fixes. There's no point other than slaughtering people in the DZ if my friends and I can't get the best year. Hopefully it's fixed before launch or that will ruin the game. Otherwise it's a blast. Just sucks that I put in 11 hours yesterday and probably will today but can't get the damn best items to be able to slaughter even more people.