PDA

View Full Version : SIERRA 10680921 Error

mtN09
01-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Good Morning,

I recieve this error while starting the Game, after pressing "A" at the "Welcome to the BETA
of Tom Clancy's The Division" text. I assume it tries to get a connection to the servers,
but as we have 9:40 CET here (and I try since half an hour) and the Maintenance is scheduled
for 10:00 CET, I think I ran into another problem. Ith the Sierra Error comes the Info, that the Xbox
Live Services aren't accessible. I should check my network settings ant try again. After doing well
yesterday I dont know what could've changed my network settings.

mtN09

PS: After Trying on and on I got once "DELTA 20010159". And got the Info, that the Servers might
be down. I need help anyway to solve the Sierra problem.

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 12:09 PM
Good Morning,

I recieve this error while starting the Game, after pressing "A" at the "Welcome to the BETA
of Tom Clancy's The Division" text. I assume it tries to get a connection to the servers,
but as we have 9:40 CET here (and I try since half an hour) and the Maintenance is scheduled
for 10:00 CET, I think I ran into another problem. Ith the Sierra Error comes the Info, that the Xbox
Live Services aren't accessible. I should check my network settings ant try again. After doing well

mtN09

PS: After Trying on and on I got once "DELTA 20010159". And got the Info, that the Servers might

Hey, mtN09,

The servers are currently down for a scheduled maintenance, more information here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1377776-Servers-maintenance-%E2%80%93-Friday-January-29

If you are still having issues once the servers are back online, please let me know.

Thanks

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 12:09 PM
Good Morning,

mtN09

Hey, mtN09,

The servers are currently down for a scheduled maintenance, more information here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1377776-Servers-maintenance-%E2%80%93-Friday-January-29

If you are still having issues once the servers are back online, please let me know.

Thanks