PDA

View Full Version : The Division Closed Beta Gameplay

Dat Boi Treezy
01-29-2016, 03:37 AM
Twitch app wouldnt let me stream the beta via my Xbox One so I had to make do with capturing clips over and over. Here's the first roundup so far with plenty more to come as well as detailed and commentary filled videos too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1UL7-Zzzw

fanpsx
01-30-2016, 02:11 PM
https://youtu.be/zZ--Gq3c-wY

Sixpack3
01-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Nice

Feonics81
01-30-2016, 06:33 PM
How can you continue to advertise on the Uplay website that people will have guaranteed access to the beta game, on pre-order, when you know full well that it is over subscribed and that the servers are full? This is misdirection and complete deception, especially when your own staff are aware of this problem. Can you please explain yourselves? I spend good money to have early access (when i could have waited until release and let the interest build in my bank account, not yours) and you don't tell me you are unable to grant early. Actually you didn't tell me anything I had to go digging through your forums to find the info. Seriously??

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!! or stop advertising guaranteed beta access when you know it does not exist.

MAVERICK41390
02-02-2016, 07:46 AM
What an awesome game!!!!

I am so glad I pre-ordered this game. All the better that it is a game designed with Red Storm Entertainment. I am so proud that Ubisoft is collaborating with a company that embodies the legacy of the great Tom Clancy. I have read many of his novels and if you guys are at all following his legacy and penchant for great storytelling, you guys are doing the right thing.

I am greatly looking forward to the dynamic aspects of the campaign through solo, co-op, and multiplayer PvP! I was very impressed with the Xbox One Beta. The design of the game, its "fluid" feel as I played it, and the wonderful visuals were all AMAZING!!!! I couldn't stop looking at EVERYTHING in the game!! It probably took me twice as long to play the campaign missions. Luckily I was able to band with a good friend and have a riotous good time in the Dark Zone! What a fantastic idea and very well thought through!

I only have a few suggestions/alterations that I feel would be phenomenal additions to the already great game:

INTERFACE
The UI is still a little bit difficult to read on a small tv, but I still really like how it all flows together even with it being so small. I think it really works being small. Maybe some kind of assistance in making out stuff. Or maybe ill just get a bigger TV ;)

GAMEPLAY
Be able to kill pedestrians and JTF characters.

DARKZONE
BE ABLE TO CALL IN EXTRACTIONS ANYWHERE AND NOT JUST IN A LOCALIZED SPOT.

Thanks for making a great game!! I can't wait for the full game! I even pre-order the novel “New York Collapse”.

Looking forward to the release!

-MAVERICK41390 (Xbox One)

Amen-
02-02-2016, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eYPWlQS1w0 Enjoy it

Mixzawa
02-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Started my let's play series of the Division Beta and must say, overall had a great time. Every Tuesday and Thursday leading up to the official launch I'll be posting Division Beta videos covering gameplay, weapon highlights, impressions, and more. Enjoy my play through at level 8 in Dark Zone gear through Madison Field Hospital on PS4.

http://youtu.be/80GnvKPopUA

KUSHnBACON
02-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Fun game, good beta! Minimal issues, fun gameplay. Played during most of the beta this passed weekend.

ZatchIsHecked
02-03-2016, 02:42 AM
So after looking at one of the trailers, i was a little worried, i didn't have too much information, and it looked like a cool game, but there were a few things with the trailer that was between me and wanting to get the game. One of the things that i worried about was loot. I was afraid that a single death could mean you loose everything. I was also afraid that there was going to be a lot of player killing in the dark zone, and you would die a lot. After playing the beta i was fortunate to find that the things i was worried about weren't there. You only lost the loot that you received in the dark zone, and it was fairly easy to extract. Once it was extracted i didn't have to worry about losing it. There wasn't too much player killing either, i was often nervous at first while at the extraction zones, afraid that someone would shoot, i thought it was pretty common for people to kill each other, but there is a pretty harsh punishment for player killing, and that's a timed bounty, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but it can be a pain. Over all the things that i was worried about wasn't in the game, and i enjoyed it as a solo player and with my friend. and yeah, that's a bout all for anyone who will look at this as a decider if they should get the game or not, i recommend it, it has a lot of game element that i love, and i enjoyed it a lot.

SAVVYLOCO
02-04-2016, 12:16 AM
I thought the alpha was incredible already but the beta was even better I can't wait for the game I've been premoting it to all my friends and our anticipations are slim hurry an bring this game out we need it now !!!

SAVVYLOCO
02-04-2016, 12:22 AM
Please put a crouch button when the GAmerican comes out I wanna be able to tea bag my victims as I'm roughing it in the dz lol that would be phenomenal

m0nst3rd0g_77
02-04-2016, 02:36 AM
Hallo "The Division" Programmierer,
ich habe hier einen echten Verbesserungsvorschlag für "The Division" im Multiplayerareal, und zwar... der, der den Hubschrauber ruft muss in jedem Fall überleben (da konnte ich keine Markierung erkennen beim Player), wenn jemand schiesst, auf den der der den Hubschrauber ruft, der darf nimmer den Hubi zur Abholung rufen, der Teamkiller bleibt dann für immer, wenigstens 24h bis er mal ne militärische Nacht geschlafen hat, in dieses PvP Zone ROT..... d.h. hier wir wenigstens ein bisschen auf Mitspieler geachtet. ich bin so gespannt, was diese Teamkiller dann machen... ich glaube die werden sich dann in dieser Zone in den Untergrund zurückziehen und jeder normale Teamplayer wird auf die schiessen. Das ist das schlimmste, das ich jeh gesehen habe Eure Zone, die aus gesetzlosen Teamkiller bestehen. ich hoffe ihr nehmt rücksicht auf die menschen in der anderen zone und ich hoffe dass es für teamkiller, die "The Division" angehören es keine Punkte gibt.

P.S. Die beste groossse Map, die es bisher gab

Danke an die Programmierer von "The Division", macht weiter so

Dat Boi Treezy
02-04-2016, 06:09 AM
Nice work guys. I've got some more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHFU69dDQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ef_0PwL50

WJason777
02-05-2016, 01:03 PM
I played the beta. Really enjoyed it but the AI for the enemy needs to be improved. I found myself killing the same guys that had the exact same movement and combat tatics. Also every bad guy had somewhat the same outfit and gear. It gave me the sense that I was killing and doing the exact samething over and over. Is there a way you guys could improve this before release?

Maphesta
02-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I've started a new channel on Youtube where I'm enjoying a new hobby of mine. I've reviewed this beta and I hope you guys find it informative. Don't mind my accent, you'll hear Dutch in there somewhere ;)

https://youtu.be/Ux5HAwLTMdY

True fans may find it hard to agree with my "verdict". I, too, hope that I'm wrong once we get our hands on the game the 8th of March.