PDA

View Full Version : Should Assassin's Creed have a "Photo Mode" for future installments?

phoenix-force411
01-29-2016, 03:23 AM
Thoughts on this feature for future games? Photo Mode would make me abuse the feature a lot. I like to take really good shots in games, and with how stylish AC already is, such a feature would allow players to capture memorable moments and edit them. I'm surprised that the current-gen ACs have yet to have this feature, but then Ubisoft is going to have to get their ACs up to 1080p on consoles for this feature to give its best quality photos. Otherwise, it would only look its best on PC.

Mr.Black24
01-29-2016, 04:20 AM
That would be great! Lots of people already love to share pictures on them doing things ingame or as appreciation of the scenery. Tumblr and Imgr are two of the largest sites where these kind of content are held, it would really be an awsome people that many would enjoy using.

Xstantin
01-29-2016, 02:13 PM
That would be awesome. I spent crazy amounts of time with inFamous SS because of photo mode.

LoyalACFan
01-29-2016, 05:12 PM
Ubisoft is going to have to get their ACs up to 1080p on consoles

On PS4/XB1? Not in this lifetime.

cawatrooper9
01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
I mean, why not? I think a lot of people would have fun with an addition like this.

It wouldn't be a wholly necessary thing to add, but it could be fun.

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 12:04 PM
On PS4/XB1? Not in this lifetime.

Didn't the order have a photo mode on ps4?:rolleyes:

I don't know what res it was but that game looks good:rolleyes:

bitebug2003
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Eagle flight should be incorporated :)

Kaschra
02-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Yes please!
The photo mode in Infamous Second Son/First Light is so much fun, I always think about how great it would be in other games!

Sorrosyss
02-01-2016, 08:42 PM
It seems a fairly simple thing to implement, so I'd support this. Making beautiful screenshots would ultimately help fans advertise the game to others, so I can't see a negative for Ubisoft.

BananaBlighter
02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Eagle flight should be incorporated :)

Oh my god YES. I've actually thought before that maybe it'd be a cool idea for a mini-game at each synchronization point, where you fly about as an eagle revealing the locations of collectibles and missions, rather than them just appearing on the map. Though it would certainly be extremely intensive on the console.

BATISTABUS
02-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Oh my god YES. I've actually thought before that maybe it'd be a cool idea for a mini-game at each synchronization point, where you fly about as an eagle revealing the locations of collectibles and missions, rather than them just appearing on the map. Though it would certainly be extremely intensive on the console.
Ooohhhh....

But yeah, I'd like a photo mode.