PDA

View Full Version : Red screen on Death

Gamerwebster
01-29-2016, 02:36 AM
Every time I die in game, not matter the zone, after spawning to the check point, the screen turns all red and I'm forced to log out and have to reboot the game to get it to go away. I've let myself die many times to test this and it keeps occurring. This issue has been occurring on the Xbox One Beta.

UbiBooma
01-29-2016, 03:15 AM
Hi Gamerwebster. I'm going to move this into the bug report section of the beta forum. Are you playing on PC, Xbox or PS4?

Gamerwebster
01-29-2016, 03:52 AM
This issue has been occurring on the Xbox One Beta.

DigitalHitmann
01-29-2016, 04:05 AM
Moved to Xbox One Bug Report forum. ^JG

Javaknight
01-29-2016, 05:27 AM
I encountered this tonight as well and it wouldn't go away until game restart...

TealT68
01-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Every time I die in game, not matter the zone, after spawning to the check point, the screen turns all red and I'm forced to log out and have to reboot the game to get it to go away. I've let myself die many times to test this and it keeps occurring. This issue has been occurring on the Xbox One Beta.

Confirmed. Started Yesterday 15:00 CET. Once you die and respawn you get a red colour filter in the game screen.
Workaround: Settings, Exit, Log out.

Later yesterday I went into a teamplay with a buddy, I died, but did not get this. Resolved?

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Hello,

Can you please confirm if this occurs on every death?

Does this only occur when your playing solo or do you see this while grouped?

Thanks

SouthHunter512
01-29-2016, 01:58 PM
solo PvE and solo/Grouped in the Dark Zone for me today. Happened earlier this morning as well during Madison Square mission.

shankb4b
01-29-2016, 02:01 PM
This happened to my brother-in-law as well he played with red screen the whole time...

Faolan 01
01-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Hello,

Thanks

Iv had this happen 5 times just today. It happens the most wen playing in the dark zone. And it doesnt matter if you're solo or in a group. And its consistant. Go down, get killed,bleed out, Spawn, red screen. It however does not occur on every death. If I had to through a number out there id say it has a 1 out of 5 chance of happening. For every 5 deaths 1 will result in a red screen. And once it happens, You have to quit out the game to fix it. Hope that helps.

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, this information is very helpful.

Thanks

FOXY_BEARD
01-29-2016, 04:11 PM
still hapening on every death in dz.
when you go tosafe house, screen getting better for 5 sec and you are in safe room back to red
also happen when shot and need to be revive, a guy revive me but screen stay red

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Would you say the red screen appears depending on the spawn location after your death?

Thanks

Molimo Man
01-29-2016, 06:41 PM
Another way to fix the red screen issue is to get your self to less than half of your last bar of health then heal yourself. Have done this a few times and seems to work every time. Have noticed the bug mainly in the dark zone after being downed. And occurs both when respawning at any location and when revived by other players.

FOXY_BEARD
01-29-2016, 06:49 PM
stop happening, the respawn location didnt matter, even if revive it was happening,
healing didnt work for me

itsecman
01-29-2016, 11:02 PM
I am also getting this, no matter how or where I die nor where I respawn

SEC9_Kage
01-30-2016, 12:14 AM
Hello,

Thanks

Xbox One for me. This did not happen to me yesterday, but a lot today. 75% of the time I would say. I would die, respawn, world is red. Sometimes, 50% of the time I would say, if I went DBNO or low health to make the screen redder, if I was revived or healed, the red would go away. But not always. This occurred while I was in a group with friends. In the Dark Zone, in PvE and in the Madison Hospital mission. Do you want separate thread for each person who experiences this issue?

Damatris
01-30-2016, 12:40 AM
This happened to me twice this evening. Once when I bled out. Once when I was revived. Both in the DZ.

If I was killed whilst down, it didn't seem to appear.

Might have been pure chance.

MajorMatty
01-30-2016, 01:04 AM
Another way to fix the red screen issue is to get your self to less than half of your last bar of health then heal yourself. Have done this a few times and seems to work every time. Have noticed the bug mainly in the dark zone after being downed. And occurs both when respawning at any location and when revived by other players.

This is happening to me as well. But it does go away when I get healed or heal myself if my health drops. It's probably happening every 3 in 5 downs.

DevilDoug
01-30-2016, 01:08 AM
I had the same problem this evening. It started out as once every few deaths, but by the time I shut it down it put the red filter up every single death in the dark zone.

aDeadSkinMask
01-30-2016, 01:17 AM
I had the same happen yesterday evening in the Madison Square mission. We wiped and on respawn I had the red filter. Dying again didn't fix it and I didn't think to try the self heal idea. Logging out did fix it at least. Oh, I'm on the Xbone as well. (which I suppose is obvious if I was playing yesterday. Oh well)

einsHammer217
01-30-2016, 03:07 AM
I also had this happen today. I died in the DZ and on respawn at the DZ 2 checkpoint I had the red tint to the screen. Only fix was logout and load back in.

FOXY_BEARD
01-31-2016, 09:50 PM
got lucky yesterday didnt happen once.
today on every party.
all location of dz
health on low life did work only once over 20

perhaps have on thread about it