PDA

View Full Version : Restarting Syndicate on PS4

Trevalen48
01-28-2016, 11:15 PM
Is there a way to start the game from the beginning on ps4 for AC syndicate, I messed up and I don't want to uninstall the game and then reinstall it all over again. My internet is crappy and I just want to start it all over. Anyone know?

UbiSmarmy
01-29-2016, 12:12 AM
Is there a way to start the game from the beginning on ps4 for AC syndicate, I messed up and I don't want to uninstall the game and then reinstall it all over again. My internet is crappy and I just want to start it all over. Anyone know?

Hey Trevalen48, welcome to the family.

Sounds like you just need to delete the save game data for Syndicate from your PS4, to do that you can:

In the XrossMedia Bar, go to Settings.
Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
Choose "Delete".
Select the saved data for the game you would like to delete and follow the on-screen prompts.

Once the saved game data is deleted you should be able to start right from the beginning.

adster01
01-29-2016, 12:23 AM
Hey Trevalen48, welcome to the family.

Sounds like you just need to delete the save game data for Syndicate from your PS4, to do that you can:

In the XrossMedia Bar, go to Settings.
Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
Choose "Delete".
Select the saved data for the game you would like to delete and follow the on-screen prompts.

Once the saved game data is deleted you should be able to start right from the beginning.

OR..................... ubiSoft you could add multiple save slots like every other Video game ever made

HDinHB
01-29-2016, 02:21 AM
OR..................... ubiSoft you could add multiple save slots...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner!

OP, if you don't want to save your old save file, Smarmy's advice will work. If you want to keep it for later, you can save it to a USB drive or create a new PSN account. Or, if you want to try to salvage it, tell us how you "messed it up" and we can try to help you.

Welcome to the forum!

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner!

OP, if you don't want to save your old save file, Smarmy's advice will work. If you want to keep it for later, you can save it to a USB drive or create a new PSN account. Or, if you want to try to salvage it, tell us how you "messed it up" and we can try to help you.

Welcome to the forum!

Lets hope that the next AC will have just that.:rolleyes:

murphdawg1
02-01-2016, 12:24 AM
OR..................... ubiSoft you could add multiple save slots like every other Video game ever made

Yeah I don't know why they got away from that the last AC game to have it was Black Flag.