PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX ONE] LOD Loading Issue

Drake Vhett
01-28-2016, 08:19 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
- The LOD's aren't loading properly. The moment I set out of the Hudson Camp zone it takes minutes for the LOD's surrounding me to reach high detail. This is true for major building assets, vehicles, set design assets, and character models. It is especially problematic when assets don't even load their visual component but still have their interactions. I can still vault over objects that haven't loaded their models, and get killed by enemies that I can not see/ shoot.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
- I was walking around the map like any player would.

3. Are you able to recreate this issue?
- Every time I load the game I have this issue.

4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
- I've restarted the beta and the Xbox.

Video (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DC2EC8E43D62076!18189&authkey=!AFg-WhLi3J8zlMI&ithint=video%2cmp4)

Drake Vhett
01-29-2016, 05:21 PM
UPDATE:

Uninstalling and re-installing the Beta resulted in the Beta freezing at the Ubisoft splash screen.

Following Friday's server maintenance at 4AM EST has allowed me to enter the map, but there has been zero improvement on LOD loading. Before Audio cut in and out while playing, it now also does this while in the loading screen.

I am currently uninstalling the Beta again, and am re-installing through the storefront page instead of the "Previous Downloads" page to see if that helps.

Drake Vhett
01-30-2016, 01:26 AM
UPDATE 2:

The above fix I mentioned I would try had zero impact on game performance.

Drake Vhett
01-30-2016, 03:55 AM
UPDATE 3:

After powering through the slow loading LOD and doing both main missions the loading has finally caught up and is no longer a major issue.