PDA

View Full Version : Error Code: Mike 20170247

Devilfire111
01-28-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm getting an error code of Mike 20170247 whenever I try to play The Division. When I played last night when the servers opened, I was able to play with a friend of mine for about an hour. I ended up freezing the game (by what I would assume was looting a piece of gear after the Hospital mission) I reloaded, went into the DZ, and my game just ended up disconnecting again with no way to connect back. During this whole time playing, my friend was reporting me as disconnecting constantly in-game (but our connectivity to Xbox Live was fine) and I decided to stop after losing connectivity.

This morning, I decided to go back on the game and kept getting the same error code. I was curious as to why this was happening, so I tried to connect under my second Xbox One, same issue with the same error code (Mike 20170247 as stated in the title) and then I used my brothers account, and my friends account to sign-in under both consoles, it worked fine.. I was even able to play. I'm not sure what to do at this point for my account.

I was a player in the Alpha with well over 30 hours and no issues encountered in the game, playing with the same friend. I've power cycled my router multiple times, I've opened my Xbox ports and even set my router to put my Xbox in DMZ mode. I'm not sure of any way to fix the game at this point and I'm putting on my account being bugged in some way.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi there, Devilfire111,

Welcome to the forum.

Can your private message me an image of your port configuration so I can look into this further for you?

Thanks!

Devilfire111
01-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Hey, it seems to have fixed itself, but I appear to have my Alpha character? Or something like that..