PDA

View Full Version : Beta Access not working

IDubbedI
01-28-2016, 04:49 PM
I pre-ordered from the Xbox Store yesterday and downloaded the Beta from the bundle, but when I went to launch it, it said that I needed a disc or permission from the Xbox Store?

I think there may be a problem because I already had access from a beta key I got in a giveaway, but I selected PC as the platform because I didn't know I'd be getting an Xbox One for Christmas. Would it make sense that it wouldn't guarantee me access on 2 different platforms? If so, is there any way of removing the beta access for PC so that I can play on Xbox?

If you could please respond I've been looking forward to this game for a year and a half and am panicking that I won't get to play before the beta is over.

Thanks a ton.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Hi there, IDubbedI,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you try and re-download the beta? It shouldn't re-download it bur rather refresh the permissions and get you past this error.

Let me know if the issue persists.

IDubbedI
01-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Hi there, IDubbedI,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you try and re-download the beta? It shouldn't re-download it bur rather refresh the permissions and get you past this error.

Let me know if the issue persists.

I did go to re-download it like you suggested, but it didn't just refresh, it's currently re-downloading, is this a good sign or a bad sign? Also in order to re-download it i had to uninstall, was I not supposed to do that? :S

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Re-Downloading the beta should resolve the issue, even if you have uninstalled.

Let me know if the issue returns, though.

IDubbedI
01-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Re-Downloading the beta should resolve the issue, even if you have uninstalled.

Let me know if the issue returns, though.

Still not working D:

It says:
===============================
Do you own this game or app?

If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you bought this online, make sure you're signed in to Xbox Live. If you don't have rights for playing it, you'll need to get it at the Xbox Store. (0x87de07d1)
===============================

I don't get it how do I not have rights if I bought it on the Xbox Store and it guarantees beta-access.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Hello again,

Have you made sure your Uplay account that was registered for the beta and your Xbox Live gamertag are linked correctly?

IDubbedI
01-28-2016, 07:17 PM
I have the Uplay app on my Xbox One and I was logged into it when I purchased the game on the Xbox Store, is there something else I was supposed to do?