PDA

View Full Version : having trouble posting so I'll try here

Bull_dog_
05-23-2004, 04:24 PM
My message is getting shorter and shorter...

Did some speed testing on the Mk 9 and to make a long story short because this is the third time I've typed it up and can't post...

The three versions are nearly identical in top end speed except over 7500 meters where the Hf is 20km/hr faster than the "regular" version which is about 20 km/hr than the Lf...this at 9000 meters.

Is this how it really was or maybe there is a bug? At first I thought there was a bug cause I started with HF and LF and I couldn't see any appreciable difference at sea level or at 3000 meters....

Keep in mind this test was a measure of "relative" performance. I was only interested in how much faster the LF was at low altitude than the other versions...turns out its not as near as I can tell.

Can anyone repeat similar tests and post their findings?

Bull_dog_
05-23-2004, 04:24 PM
My message is getting shorter and shorter...

Did some speed testing on the Mk 9 and to make a long story short because this is the third time I've typed it up and can't post...

The three versions are nearly identical in top end speed except over 7500 meters where the Hf is 20km/hr faster than the "regular" version which is about 20 km/hr than the Lf...this at 9000 meters.

Is this how it really was or maybe there is a bug? At first I thought there was a bug cause I started with HF and LF and I couldn't see any appreciable difference at sea level or at 3000 meters....

Keep in mind this test was a measure of "relative" performance. I was only interested in how much faster the LF was at low altitude than the other versions...turns out its not as near as I can tell.

Can anyone repeat similar tests and post their findings?